Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Yeah, that's the bit that gets me, up here at least it tends to be football fans who're the worst, generally with Rugby there's always a bigger guy who'll step into anything that's brewing and settle it but footie fans can be awful. Working in McDs we once had a young lad (maybe 15 or so?) in wearing a top from team X, some similar aged team Y supporters came in and kicked the cr*p out of him (we phoned the police and an ambulance for the poor lad) but if we ever had any bother with rugby guys (I worked in the store nearest murrayfield) someone would always step in like "guuuuuuys, it's a GAME!" and calm it down.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I HATE football! For my family it's the be all and end all, the thing that annoys me the most is that whenever a new baby is born they MUST have a Liverpool kit as soon as they're big enough, and if anyone dares to buy another kit they get called all names under the sun. Drives me mental.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

This is one reason I like tennis so much. You can have some great banter and statistic wars with fans of other players, but it's all conducted with the greatest respect to the sport itself and the players.
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

Quote Originally Posted by MissSherwood89 View Post
    I HATE football! For my family it's the be all and end all, the thing that annoys me the most is that whenever a new baby is born they MUST have a Liverpool kit as soon as they're big enough, and if anyone dares to buy another kit they get called all names under the sun. Drives me mental.
    I HATE the thing about buying football kits for babies! I just don't get it one bit. One of my friend's has a little boy and her dad supports Leeds and his other grandad supports Huddersfield... So of course they both had to buy him a kit when he was younger. I just don't get the appeal of seeing kids in sports kits.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

BBQ's and maxi dresses. Okay, so I don't eat meat which probably explains BBQ's slightly.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Tennis. I really dislike watching sports in general, but I don't let that bother me, to each their own really.
    But tennis. I am constantly bombarded by information about this and people cheering. It all started when Djokovic became popular and suddenly everybody in the country is a tennis fan.

People are like ''Yay we won! Serbia yay''. Shut up. You did nothing to win anything, you just sat there watching TV. >.<
    And now my dad is watching the match in the other room and my Facebook is flooded with it. UGH I DON'T CARE :(

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

^I can only imagine how it must be over there atm! Personally i'd swap it for here, after Del Potro I thought Djokovic would take it.
    Tennis annoys me but for a different reason. If you're only watching the last game, you're not a fan. And now fb's flooded with Murray tributes.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I dunno if I've posted this before but Top Gear and especially Jeremy Clarkson annoy the bejesus out of me, the show is ridiculous and Clarkson is a vile, egotistical, arrogant see you next Tuesday. So many of my friends love it and I just cannot even stand to watch it after learning more about Clarkson, it literally makes my blood boil to be boosting his ratings. Plus the show is more about 3 men acting like kids and bullying each other than about the cars or bikes they have on.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I like this weather....seems a ton of people don't.

I HATE winter and it hates me lol so yeah gimmie this any day!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

^^ Same. I wish it was like this year round. Funny, the people moaning now are the same ones moaning about the snow. And the wind. And the rain.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :