Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

^This. I've never liked them. I also hate how a lot of people (in my experience) who have iPhones think they are superior to those who don't. It's just a phone, like every other phone on the market.

The sole reason I have an iPhone is I've had one since the day the first was released and I just can't get used to any other phone. I'm not a huge fan myself!

I hate kids. Unless they're family. But even then, aged 5ish - 14ish mostly... ugh. I can't wait to have my own though. The one thing I've always wanted in my adult life that's never changed is to be a mum. Hopefully not too long a wait for that
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by Starry-night View Post
    Also on this topic: KFC. I don't get it. The chicken is always dripping in horrible oil and looks mangled, and the bones... eugh, gross. Also don't like Burger King.
    Is this KFC here, or like every where? I've had no problems with KFC in England, but the one near me in Ireland (Athlone or Athenry) is just out of the way so I've never been. Shall I not ever bother? Lol.

(I love my iPhone 5. I have an iPod 4th Gen first, and haven't been on my laptop since. I do everything on my iPhone 5 now too. I loved my Blackberry, but cr@p apps and paying extra for the service when no friends had BBM got pointless.)
    Last edited by RedBullBabe; 06-18-2013 at 11:54 PM.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

I hate Blackberry's. Just couldn't get on with them. But then I don't particularly love technology in general. It serves its purpose though. I suppose i'm a little odd about cleaning products. I love the smell of most, not entirely sure why, and I really love the smell of washing powder and fabric conditioner (well, certain ones). I could literally just sit with an open box of Persil breathing in the smell of it all day and i'd be happy. It's just such a nice smell!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I couldn't ever have a Blackberry either. I was waiting in a silent waiting room for an appointment a while back and there was a girl in there with one and those clicky buttons do my head in! The sound of them grates on me so much! I think they're released a touch screen one now so hopefully I'll only encounter people with those in waiting rooms now.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Touch screens on phone, bleh. My Nokia is barely responsive most of the time and I hate that I have to charge it every night or risk running out of battery during the day. Next time I'm getting a non-smart phone...
    PAST: 1mm Lobes, 1.6mm Helixes (industrial)
    PRESENT:1.2mm Septum, 1.2mm Side Lip
    FUTURE: 8g Septum, Nipples, Philtrum, tattoos!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehope View Post
    Touch screens on phone, bleh. My Nokia is barely responsive most of the time and I hate that I have to charge it every night or risk running out of battery during the day. Next time I'm getting a non-smart phone...
    I feel your pain about having to charge it all the time. I had to send my HTC off last week because the battery went from 100% to 20% in a few hours after very little use! I'm using an iPhone now and I could probably go a few days without charging it! My old Nokia was the same despite being a touch screen smart phone!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Your iPhones will drain very quickly if the following is on:
    Wifi: even if not connected.
    Blue Tooth: even if not connected.
    Apps not shut down: your main button will not shut down the app.
    I would say data service but this is a must for most smart phones.

hope this helps
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    ..... nobody seems happy with a victoria sponge anymore!
    We're having a Victoria Sponge for our wedding cake :P (cos he doesn't like normal wedding cake)

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    ... I was sat eating dinner with 4 other people the other day at work and every phone on the table was a white iPhone. I just don't get the hype, I much prefer my HTC.
    What bugs me about this is the fact that everyone's phone was on the table.
    Why, in case the conversation around you is so dull that you need to phone/text someone else? Is it a status thing, like hey look at my phone it's awesome and better than yours?
    I see people out to dinner or just generally out somewhere (couples or small groups) and at least one of them is always talking/texting/whatever on a mobile phone. How effing rude, especially out on a date!! Put it away and talk to the person/people you're actually WITH.

/rant
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I don't like iPhones or Blackberrys. Literally everyone I know, who has either phone, complains that there is something wrong/doesn't work yet they still seem to move on to the next model and the complaining just starts again within a few weeks. Why bother?
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.