Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

I loooooove red velvet! It should be kind of chocolatey and the vinegar changes the texture a little. Blue velvet on the other hand: no!
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    ^YES! Red velvet always tastes gross too thanks to all the colouring in it.
    Love you a lil bit :P. I don't mind experimental food, but I guess I still like natural colors, rainbow cake, angel cake etc I personally just don't see the appeal to.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Ha i made cupcakes the other day and got asked what sort i made. I just said normal cupcakes with pretty decorations, they then went off on one about how if you make cupcakes you need to make a special sort of cupcake. Why?! whats wrong with normal ones, they taste better!
    Last edited by Lyssssa :); 06-15-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Love you a lil bit :P. I don't mind experimental food, but I guess I still like natural colors, rainbow cake, angel cake etc I personally just don't see the appeal to.

I don't see the appeal of rainbow cakes really either, probably cause almost every time I see someone who's made one (who doesn't cook/bake for a living) they always just look messy. I do quite like polka dot surprise cakes though! (although I'm too poor / stubborn to go buy a special tin for the dots haha!

Yeah I notice that too Lyssa, nobody seems happy with a victoria sponge anymore!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

victoria sponge but if I make it I do go for coconut iceing on top. but thats just me
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

^I have an amazing coconut cake recipe, it's like a coconutty VS. One of my all time favourite cakes!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I dont like my little pony. That might sound dumb if you don't know what it is but I see things related to it all the time it drives me nuts.

I don't like cheese flavored crackers. Cheez-its, goldfish, and the like I just don't eat them. Gross.

I like gangnam style... a lot

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

after naking red velvet cake several times I now always use food colouring pastes when I'm making coloured cakes... you get all the colour with out having to use a shit ton of food dye and you don't get the nasty synthetic taste either plus they last for ags because a little really does go along way...

I have no idea if this is an unpopular opinion or not but I really really dislike it when people start having a conversation with me because they know my parents it's just like... yeah hi I'm good, how are you? say hi to your parents for me... and the whole time I'm thinking I don't have a clue who you are, why would i tell my parents that you said hi? I mean JHC I know I live on an island and I know that my dad probably owns the land that your croft is on and that he's your land lord but for the love of ... I don't know who you are and yes I'm well aware that you know my mum as well, owning and running one of the best hotels in Shetland for about 15 years plus being well known in pretty much every catering circle will do that again I don't know who you are... talk about six degrees of separation
    also raw tomatoes need to die in a fire I really do not like the texture of them, its something to do with the way the squelch in your mouth and just ugh
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by misstress_malice_mizer View Post
    after naking red velvet cake several times I now always use food colouring pastes when I'm making coloured cakes... you get all the colour with out having to use a shit ton of food dye and you don't get the nasty synthetic taste either plus they last for ags because a little really does go along way...
    I don't like it regardless, yet people seem to harp on and on about it and other fancy cakes and I just don't get it tbh. Then again I'm not a massive cake fan.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I always wanted to try red velvet but I made it once and the recipe had buttermilk in it... Well it was vile and I don't think I'll ever try it again :/
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."