Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

See I absolutely loved TOWIE but I've gone off it now, it's rubbish! I know it wasn't the best show before but at least it was watchable, now I find the characters really irritating. I've never watched made in Chelsea, I've seen adverts and it looks pants! I didnt realise there was going to be a Scottish one haha
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

well, I don't know if they had plans but it's pretty inevitable haha
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

This unpopular opinion seems to be popular on these forums: I don't like most of today's music. Rap, R&B, hip hop. They seem to be the popular genres, but give me some good metal/rock any day!

IS clickers, I just don't like them...
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I can't stand Psy!!!!!!!!! Or any of his music.

^ I totally agree with this.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

I couldn't get into Breaking Bad. Watched it up to season 4 but never felt compelled to watch it.

The majority of comedians! I just don't see the need to eff and blind to make something funny. Nor do I see the need to bash those with disabilities/gay people/transgender people/maybe who may be classed as a minority in general. Get some respect!
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

Red velvet or cake dyes in general. What's wrong with cake being cake colored?!?! Red velvet esp makes me think of blood.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

^YES! Red velvet always tastes gross too thanks to all the colouring in it.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!