Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    I hate bacon.
    That is definitely an unpopular one!! Don't think I've ever heard anyone who eats meat say that! :P
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I do eat meat but not much. My favourite meat is liver. That tends to be pretty unpopular too.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Even when I ate meat I hated bacon, loved, and still do, the smell of lamb, including lambs liver though. I don't know many people who do still eat it though.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I really love the smell of lamb being cooked. LOVE the smell of mince being cooked. Love the smell of onions being fried... Can't stand the taste of any of them (except mince in chilli, bolognese etc) haha
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Toni I love Geordie shore too, I absolutely LOVE Holly!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Haha I love Charlotte. Hated Vicky at the start but think she's hilarious now although Ricki... he makes me want to punch myself in the face. I only watch whatever MTV happens to be showing but have downloaded lots of the earlier ones to watch. Sophie's Joel's a total creeper too.

I never ever used to like it to be honest, I watched it once and absolutely loved it. The end of the last season where Gary was taking Charlotte's fish back had me in stitches, I dont even know why!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

haha oh, bless I just love Charlotte Does my head in with Gary though.

I'd think it's mainly for the show though, I'd be shocked if it werent haha
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Probably! Like in the little snippets shown in adverts where they're talking directly to the camera... one of the ones I remember is Vicky getting really emotional and crying then suddenly standing up and walking away from the green screen like nothing had happened.

Although I assume it's a similar setup to The Only Way is Essex; they're put in situations by the crew and are then left to see what happens. Like in TOWIE, if someone was majorly falling out with someone else, they'd tell them they had to be at this place at this time and say the same to the other but not tell them the other person was going to be there and just let it pan out. Hmm!

I used to like TOWIE. Not so much recently. Cannot stand Made in Chelsea and haven't watched the Welsh one... Just waiting for a Scotland one now!