Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

For me, it's most of the music on the radio today. In the words of Bob Seeger "I like that old time rock n roll!"

I have absolutely no interest in alcohol, never have. Same with clubbing.
    And I can see why people like Facebook, but I don't get how some people find it really addictive?
    has: 2x lobes 8mm - septum 4mm - tongue 4mm - conch 5mm - 1 tattoo

had: labret - dahlias - conch - nipples - 2x microdermals

soon: conch punch - nipples - 2x traguses - 2x outer labia - more tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Taciturn View Post
    I have absolutely no interest in alcohol, never have. Same with clubbing.
    Yes!! There are times where I feel like going to a club but I'd much rather go to a pub and chat with my mates (particularly since I don't get to go out often!). I also don't drink much alcohol any more but itcan be difficult cos there seems to be stigma around going out and ordering a soft drink... to the point where I tend to go for Mocktails, nobody can tell that way!!

I have absolutely no interest in alcohol
    I dont see why some people go out every saturday night and get absolutley hammered to the point they can barely walk and have no idea what is going on. I have no interest in doing that.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraChan View Post
    VANILLA COKE! Eugh, I do not understand why people are going so nuts over it. My god, it's awful. I bought an 8 pack today and am seriously regretting it after one sip. Going to try and palm them off on my boyfriend.

I work at Booker and honestly the amount of people that have special orders for crates of vanilla coke cans is unreal. Where did lemon coke ever go? That was nice!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I've never tried vanilla coke but I like diet coke with lemon or lime in it. BUT I mean a slice of an actual lemon or lime, not the chemical stuff pre-mixed in a can. If I don't have the real fruit in, I have one of those squirty plastic lemons of lemon juice in the fridge.

So I don't understand why people go crazy over lemon coke, buying loads of it when it's available and moaning when it's not, cos you can just make it yourself. Can probably do the same with vanilla coke tbh, just get vanilla essence from the baking aisle of any supermarket.

Is there such a thing as diet Dr Pepper? Cos I love the stuff but it's pretty much just liquid sugar.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I don't like any coke but regular and sometimes cherry but I'm not overly keen on that tbh. I like fresh lemon or lime in it. Yep you can get diet Dr Pepper Anne
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

^ woohoo! Now to find it ... I wonder if the gigantic asda at the other end of town stocks it? ... or the tesco?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I like the cherry coke, it tastes like haribo tangfastic cherries
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I wish we could get lemon beer over here, it's so nice in summer. Adding lemon to coke isn't quite the same though Anne, it's nice, but it doesn't taste as fake as when it's pre-mixed!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook