Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Star Wars - I'm really just not interested.
    Ah same! Also, not interested in the Star Trek TV series or old movies but I love the JJ Abrams movies!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Ah same! Also, not interested in the Star Trek TV series or old movies but I love the JJ Abrams movies!
    Ah now, I do like Star Trek on TV, not a massive fan of the older ones though or the older movies.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I think most people prefer the newer Star Trek/s! I remember seeing a few of the old series when I was young, i'm the age where it sort of lulled though, one of my older cousins was a massive trekkie, but then he's a fair few years older so got to see everything in order whereas I just got repeats!

I really don't get Waterloo road though. It's like a British Degrassi, over twenty years too late.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I think I don't like the old Star Trek TV series' because I can tell they're old. The new movies on the other hand look (and are) AMAZING! I can't wait to go to the midnight showing of Into Darkness on Wednesday night!
    Sarah

^I'm the same esp with the old Star Wars (new movies I love, the old ones i've seen, and can appreciate them, but they're just not in the same league). They're all good in their own right IMO, but it definitely changes your viewing now we're so spoilt with effects and such!

Majorly jealous of you getting in for midnight showing btw, I can't wait to see it, I already know it's gonna be epic!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

As soon as I saw I could pre book I went on intending to book in for the first showing not realising it would be a midnight one! I'm already going bowling that night anyway so I thought I'd make an epic night of it! Booked mine and my housemate's tickets on payday so we knew we could definitely get in
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Star Wars - I'm really just not interested.
    Yus! I watched the original 3 for the first time a few months ago, I found it a bit 'meh'.

Never watched any of the Harry Potter films either, just not interested.

Oh, and Johnny Depp. I really don't see the fascination.
    Last edited by MxSherwood89; 05-02-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    I really hate these "keep calm and...." things. Gah.
    I don't see the obsession with this at all.
    Went up to visit my friends in Sheffield, and their house is decked out in canvas's, pictures, magnets and more telling me to keep calm and have a bath, have some tea, and something about cupcakes (and maaany more),.. all "strategically" placed.

Really. Don't. Get. It.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    I don't see the obsession with this at all.
    Went up to visit my friends in Sheffield, and their house is decked out in canvas's, pictures, magnets and more telling me to keep calm and have a bath, have some tea, and something about cupcakes (and maaany more),.. all "strategically" placed.

Really. Don't. Get. It.
    I don't get this either. At first I thought it was kind of cute but now... no. Not cute, annoying.
    Sarah

Haha great thread. Totally agree with the 'keep calm...' things. So overdone now. Some of mine:

- U2 & Coldplay... cannot stand more than one song in a row.
    - Those stick figure family car window decals?? Creeps me out.
    - Grey's Anatomy.
    - BACON. I can't think of a flavour/smell I like less. I just don't get it.
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos