Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular Opinions and Tastes

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    It just annoys me and I don't even know why haha! I really don't like primark at the minute, the clothes just don't seem to fit me any more!
    I think it's the pointlessness of it all tbh it annoys me as well, why is a random word "popular". And same their quality seems to plummet whilst their prices rise as well. I used to walk round there and have a bag full of stuff and be happy now I'm lucky to find 1 thing I'm happy with.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Same! I went clothes shopping in Birmingham last week and ended up getting more from New Look than I did from Primark. In fact I don't think I even bought 1 thing from Primark...the clothes just seem to be ill fitting, bad quality and in all honesty cr*p lately haha!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Friends (the TV show). It's just not funny but everyone seems to love it
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    Same! I went clothes shopping in Birmingham last week and ended up getting more from New Look than I did from Primark. In fact I don't think I even bought 1 thing from Primark...the clothes just seem to be ill fitting, bad quality and in all honesty cr*p lately haha!
    Same! That's where I got the onesie for 12 from! Our New Look and Primark are next to one another and NL seems to have more and more people in it and less and less in Primark all the time now.

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    Friends (the TV show). It's just not funny but everyone seems to love it
    I'm with you on this, I don't get the appeal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Reality TV, the huge obsession with Twitter, coke/Pepsi/Dr. Pepper/energy drinks and diet fizzy drinks, and tea. I agree about slogan clothing (esp. nerd and geek), hipsters wearing glasses they don't need to see with and The Beatles. I know Supernatural has a huge fandom but I just could not get into it. The "here's this episode's monster which ends up being not that scary/dangerous cos the guys always kill it anyway in the end" formula gets so dull and might be a reason I don't like Doctor Who much either (aside from them bringing back the Daleks and Cybermen loads and his companion being a young attractive female most of the time who always falls in love with him or whatever).
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

Game of thrones, I'm not arsed with it at all. Kind of sick of people telling me I have to watch it. I don't really like fantasy/mythological films or tv any more.

I hate tomatoes, onions and mayonnaise also.

And not me, but my boyfriend is the only person in his peer group that I know who does not like computer games any more. Like, at all.

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Computer games. I don't understand the appeal or how people spend hours playing them.
    Also Doctor Who. Mainly because the writing's gone to sh*t, but the blame can't be entirely put on Moffat.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by lauren1987 View Post
    Game of thrones, I'm not arsed with it at all. Kind of sick of people telling me I have to watch it. I don't really like fantasy/mythological films or tv any more.

I hate tomatoes, onions and mayonnaise also.

And not me, but my boyfriend is the only person in his peer group that I know who does not like computer games any more. Like, at all.
    I love Game of Thrones but I can totally understand why people don't like it. 3 or 4 years ago, I probably wouldn't have been interested in it at all!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I watched the first episode of GOT about 4 times before i got into it. Now i love it!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Star Wars - I'm really just not interested.