Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What are some of your favorite games?

Default What are some of your favorite games?

Including indie games.

Well I'm playing Portal 2 right now. Love anything Valve has done (except HL2 ep2).

All time favourites? Super Metroid and Skies of Arcadia (have racked up 500+ hours on that alone).
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Nice. I love Valve so much. I'm planning on working for them after I graduate as a programmer. You are awesome good sir

Haven't played Skies of Arcadia. I'll be checking that out though.

Loving Torchlight II co-op at the moment! LOOKING FOR CO-OP PARTNERS FOR WEEKNIGHTS BTW! I also pop on World of Warcraft sporadically (used to play lots, not so much anymore) and Guild Wars II (best free-to-play game!). I like fantasy games/mmorpgs/rpgs. I liked Diablo III (but burned out after finishing it on normal and starting all over again on the next difficulty), Magicka, Portal and Portal 2, The Cave (recent indie point and click on Steam) and Samorost/Samorost 2.

I've had free trials of Rift and Lord of the Rings Online and while I love the character models (aside from the lack of female dwarves in LOTRO >_>), I can't afford to subscribe to more than one game atm or pay for extras for free-to-play MMORPGs to get the full experience. I did sub to and play SW:TOR to level cap when it came out but the guild kinda fell apart as there wasn't much to do at level cap/rl got in the way so I quit, and it's terrible as F2P now since you have to buy action bars (wtf?!) to even play properly without subbing.

I'd like to give Arcanum a go sometime.

Also playing Advanced Heroquest (board game/tabletop rpg) atm with friends on a Friday evening once a month .
    Last edited by Slania; 04-24-2013 at 08:38 PM. Reason: co-op thingy
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by K09possible View Post
    Nice. I love Valve so much. I'm planning on working for them after I graduate as a programmer. You are awesome good sir

Haven't played Skies of Arcadia. I'll be checking that out though.
    My first playthrough was 80 hours. I played through ten or twelve times. Hugely regret selling it on as the DC version is very very collectible at the moment.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Used to be a major World of Warcraft player until i hit the level cap and got bored. Got the 'Dragons dogma' expansion earlier but havn't had a chance to play yet, also playing a lot of Demons souls and Defiance at the moment and i love the odd game of 'Killing floor'. All time faves -

Legend of zelda, ocarina of time
    Final fantasy VIII
    Tomb raider (2013)
    Half life 2
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Final Fantasy VII
    Final Fantasy VIII
    Most Zeldas
    Early Spyro for some fun
    Lots of puzzle and card games too haha!

These days if I play anything it's either Professor Layton or really old obscure PC games or Japanese visual novel games on the DS (not sure if they count as games fully though).

I kinda want to get back into gaming but there's not been much out there that catches my eye for years, that and I'm often just not in the mood any more. Marked difference from playng anything up to 12 hours a day before I had my son haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My favourite game has definitely been WoW,.. have played a few others but that's the only one that held my interest for more then a few weeks.

Played since BC but quit about 4 months ago, would love to play it again but most of my guildies moved on and it kinda lost it's magic :(
    For anyone that plays and follows wowprogress, this was a screenie of mah main I think just as Dragon Soul came out.

Someone say played too much? D:
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Just had an hour or so on the Dragons Dogma expansion. Very impressed with the HD texture pack and i love the unlimited ferrystone (fast travel item), havn't actually been to the new expansion area because i dont think my character is powerful enough yet. An excellent game that has got better basically.
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim

And of course anything Zelda

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast