Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What are some of your favorite games?

The Sims [!] and the Lego series.
    I really love adventure games.

Just finished Life Is Strange, loved it!! There needs to be way more games like that.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

The Uncharted series on Playstation!!
    And Sims of course

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Just finished Life Is Strange, loved it!! There needs to be way more games like that.
    What did you think of episode 5? I liked it, but my husband, who really liked eps 1-4 thought it was a bit of a let down
    Current: lobe x8, helix x5, tragus x2, rook, lower lip, tongue, horizontal eyebrow, navel x4, VCH, right nipple, left nostril
    Retired: lobe x2, nipple x5.
    Want: second nipple and whatever else takes my fancy!

World of Warcraft and the Sims.
    Current:
    1st, 2nd & 3rd Lobes
    Industrial Bar (R)
    Nostril (L)
    Tongue
    Horizontal Nipples (L&R)
    Rook (L)
    Conch (L)
    Navel
    Inverse Navel
    Retired:
    Navel
    Inverse Navel

Wish List:
    4th Lobes
    Septum
    Daith (R)
    Forward Helix (R)
    Midway (L)
    Tragus (L)
    Hip (Surface or Microdermals)
    VCH &/or HCH

Quote Originally Posted by Woooooody View Post
    What did you think of episode 5? I liked it, but my husband, who really liked eps 1-4 thought it was a bit of a let down
    I thought it could have been better and more involved, it felt rushed to me.

I'm currently playing Dreamfall: The Longest Journey again so I can play Dreamfall: Chapters, which I am very excited about!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

The Walking Dead

Resident Evil 4 and Ark: Survival Evolved. RE4 has a lot of memories with my old best friend. Probably have replayed it a million times by now.

I like Civilization 4 (and 5 a bit), Endless Space and Endless Legend. Lately I've been playing and really enjoying the Paradox games, Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4.
    When I get a bit of time for some more action gaming I have loads of Lego games on my PC.
    I also play Minecraft with my children sometimes or help my daughter with whatever she is playing, currently Mirror's Edge.
    Current:
    - Left lobe x 2 - Left Outer Helix recent 1.2mm needle - Right Outer Helix recent 1.2mm needle
    - One tattoo on right shoulder/upper arm

Retired:
    - Left Outer Helix x 2 - Right Outer Helix x 2 - Nose - Nose (2nd time) - Left nipple - Chest surface - Left index finger (Accident with a stapler)

Loving Divinity Original Sin co-op at the moment. Loads of fun!

Finished Dreamfall TLJ and am playing chapters as well, not sure what I think of it yet.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast