Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What are some of your favorite games?

WoW when I had the money and didn't mind spending 12+ hours a day gaming. Stopped mid cata and wanna pick it up when i can afford to.
    Assassin's creed series, still need to play 4 onward.
    Watch dogs wasn't half bad for a new series, I can see it becoming what AC is(AC1 was repetitive and boring, but 2 onward ruled)
    Sleeping Dogs ain't bad either.

Dark Souls. My brother got me the special edition for Christmas so im playing through it again, just reached the dreaded fight against 'Smough and Ornstein'
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Life Is Strange - such a beautiful little game, I'd recommend it to anyone. I played Skyrim for ages on the PS3 - I love an open world in games, but I hate fighting/any element of combat. I love Skyrim because you can wander around and buy things and do funny things to people's houses etc. No other game has that, apart from the earlier ES games which will have disappointing graphics compared to Skyrim.

Portal rocks! Portal 2 rocks more.

I'm totally in love with the Silent Hill series, too.

if board games count....... i was recently introduced to pictionary and its actually pretty fun!

Legend of Dragoon was my favorite console game ever - 4 disc RPG adventure on Playstation. The graphics didn't hold up well, but the story is great.

Silent Hill was also a good one, all releases. I did a play through of the first 5 a while back... I find them a lot harder to play now that I'm older. Not sure why they freak me out so much more now than they did when I was younger.

Now I waste my days on World of Warcraft. Can't get into anything else after devoting almost 11 years and 11+ characters to it.

Any one else still play? WoW seemed to take a hit with WoD:(
    Last edited by JR-85; 09-18-2015 at 04:54 AM.

Currently playing Life is Strange and absolutely LOVE it!!

Although I don't play, I enjoy watching the bf play Path of Exile.

I have a huge love for the Longest Journey series as well, going to play the first 2 before going on to Dreamfall.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm not a huge gamer, but I tried playing The Walking Dead game and it's SO good.

Ive been addicted to Zynga poker on my phone lol, but one of my favorite games is the last of us. Also any of the final fantasies

Call of duty and Mario Bros

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast