Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you lost hope in humanity?

If the OP means humanity as in the human race then no I haven't lost hope in nearly 7 billion people.

If the OP means humanity as in human nature then still no because of what I said above, there's more good than evil out there imo.

If the OP means humanity as in virtue then still no because of what I said above, the nice people will usually befriend and be nice to others.

After that humanity can be referred to as the study of humans and their interactions or differing groups/organisations.

So yeah, clarification and examples may well be needed.

If they mean will we die out from one another or from the sun going boom then who knows. I would like to hope that we don't kill each other off, but if we do, we do.

Either that or I'm misunderstanding this totally!!
    Last edited by Boo; 04-24-2013 at 02:53 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    I now feel an urge to go watch Equilibrium again.
    a much under appreciated film that, one of my faves

I love it. I can even forgive the bending of the laws of physics with the dawn rainbow.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    I love it. I can even forgive the bending of the laws of physics with the dawn rainbow.
    me too! Bale is such a wonderful actor. The Prestige is another favourite of mine. I also love him as Batman. Although I have to admit Scarecrow/Dr Crane steals any scene he's in for me, Cillian Murphy was soo beautiful in that role
    *wanders off topic thinking about Dr Crane*

No, because I think when you have lost hope in humanity then you have not much left at all!
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12