Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nipple Piercing and Nipple Growth

Default Nipple Piercing and Nipple Growth

Hey guys. I have been wanting to get my nipples pierced for a while. I was just wondering what effect the piercing would have on my nipple. My nipples are relatively flat, but they do become erect and significantly more prominent when stimulated or when I'm cold. To summarize, I have short nipples. I really want the piercing to permanently make my nipples larger. Can it happen?

What was your experience?

Were your nipples bigger, or smaller initially?

Did it stay big once the jewelry was removed?

Thanks

dpack_1

It can happen. It will happen. And they will remain slightly enlarged if you remove them after the healing period.

How much it happens is wholly dependent on your body.

Mine arent flat or pointy, theyre kind of normal nipples. they do what they want depending on the weather if y'know what I mean?I have not noticed any change in size in mine. They still get flat occasionally and the bar sits flush with the skin.I say they, I mean the right one, because they can't seem to agree on anything.
    if yours are small I think the piercing might make them larger. I only didnt notice the difference with mine because theyre a reasonable size.Not big,just reasonable
    Piercings
    2 tragus,Cartilage,3 sets of lobes,Rook,Upper conch where rook would be,Both nippies,Tongue,R Nostril,Belly button,Nape
    Thinking about
    2 more tongue either side of current,Maybe smiley,Triple forward helix,Maybe tongue web,Maybe a few conches on either side.Trying to talk boyfriend into a VCH
    Tattoos
    Serotonin on left wrist,Love and be loved in typewriter font on right shoulder

I know this is an older post, but I've been thinking for a LONG time about nipple piercings and have not done it because I'm worried about visibility. Can I do it and hide them? I teach, so there's really not an option even for permanently hard nipples....

Quote Originally Posted by c4guso View Post
    I know this is an older post, but I've been thinking for a LONG time about nipple piercings and have not done it because I'm worried about visibility. Can I do it and hide them? I teach, so there's really not an option even for permanently hard nipples....
    Nipple piercing doesn't give you permanently hard nipples.
    If, when your nipples go hard, they're already visible through whatever you wear while teaching, then yes your piercings might also be seen.
    In my opinion though, you shouldn't really be wearing anything tight or clingy enough to show nipples while teaching.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

It wont make them stay erect permanently, however for the first while you'll be full headlights most likely. How much of a size difference they have after healing depends on your body and how the healing process went. FYI If you're only getting one done there will be a variation in size, which will probably be noticeable if you eventually remove it because there will be an amount of scar tissue (everyone has a little 'scaring' this is what the healed piercing channel is 'made' of)

@c4guso you can totally hide them, both times when i got mine done i was able to wear a bra within minutes, although the sensitivity does differ person to person. A sports crop and a couple of layers of singlet and t-shirt if you're a woman and a couple of t-shirts or t and button down for the guys will hide any pointy/pokey'ness.

my advice? find a great piercer you feel comfortable with, and who knows what they're doing, and GO FOR IT! i love my nipple bars!
    Current:LH: Tragus, Rook, 2xlobe.
    RH: 2xlobe
    BD: Horizontal Nipples, Navel
    Retired: 2xlobe, Navel, Horizontal Nipples, 2xPinna/Auricle
    Wish List: RH Triple (anti)Helix, RH Triple Outer/Upper Conch, 3rd lobes, Ear Pointing
    Ink: 6 in various places, half sleeve planned

I had my right nipple pierced about 4 weeks ago.. I wouldn't say it has changed in any way, shape or size to be honest.. Well apart from the fact it has a bar through it. You can't tell it's pierced as far as I know.. No one has said "Oi Pierced Nipple, can you stop me smoking!!" - I'm a hypnotist!! - Go for it I say..

4 weeks isn't long, you can get post piercing development after a few months though. I did and it's stayed for the most part even after removal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for that Redraven - I hadn't realised.. I'll be monitoring the nip size daily.. Teeheeheehee

i went from nearly no nipples to quite large ones but i did stretch them from 1.6 to 3mm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast