Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird Things!

dont like most haunted type shows.
    not after staying the night in my brothers house.
    people think im mad, or drunk but i wasnt. wasnt dreaming it either.

the curtains were open, and a full lengh mirror facing it. in the reflection it looked like a black figure (male?) just stood there leaning on the windowsil. flet like i was being stared at all the time, like it wasnt just me in there. i cant explain what happened next but the bed felt like it was shaking and there was loads of pressure on my body, like someone lying down on me.
    freaked me out, couldnt sleep, just stared at the mirror for the "thing" moving about. was shitting myself all night (not literally but i was terrified)

i cant explain what happened that night, but i wasnt drunk or going crazy. was relieved when the sun started coming up and it was daylight. just relived that i couldnt see that thing.
    could have been my imagination but who knows?
    Last edited by Bullet; 04-16-2013 at 09:03 PM.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Really freaked me out reading that Gina! Like the time my friend told me about something that happened to her. She was in bed and she had mirrored wardrobes too. She was looking in them and she saw the shape of a baby behind her in the reflection of the mirror. She said she screamed and ran downstairs so fast that she doesn't think she even touched the stairs.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

i dont like being in that room in his house, gives me the creeps.
    my bro laughed when i told him, he thinks im joking around.
    couldnt even move to go to the toilet that night, literally that scared i couldnt move :(

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

I had a couple of similar things happen to me when I was living with my ex (his dad had recently passed away and I had moved to live with him...maybe had something to do with it?). He was on earlies so was leaving the house at 5:30am, naturally I would go back to sleep. Around 6ish I would be in that half asleep half awake state, once, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, then the bath taps came on. i looked towards the door and saw a pair of hands come round it, was sooooo scared!! The second time, I was again, asleep after my then partner had gone to work and i heard footsteps coming up the stairs again, the door came open and the next thing I knew there was pressure on the bed over me, as if there was someone knelt over the top of me, and I had the sensation that someone was really close up to my face too. After those occasions I started getting up when he did!!

I haven't ever seen anything but theres one room at work where I get a really bad feeling of being watched, its so odd because theres no reasoning behind it. Just like I have to keep looking over my shoulder. I always go in and out as fast as I can and leggit down the stairs!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

people at work say the lift shaft is haunted, a woman hung herself from it when it was a mill.
    i dont know, but ive used it for almost 6 years and not felt/seen anything.

think that lift shaft is closed off now and new one was put in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12