Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scaffold Problems, Please Help!

Quote Originally Posted by caramel-bunneh View Post
    s1332. photobucket .com
    Doesn't work, need the URL of the image I think and make sure it's not a private album.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

s1332. photobucket .com /user/caramel-bunneh/media/SAM_1550_zps18771001 .jpg .html

okay, this should hopefully work
    My Piercings -
    Left Ear: lobe 18mm + 6mm
    Right Ear: lobe 18mm + 6mm, Conch
    Others: nostrils + high nostrils (L/R), tongue webbing, tongue, philtrum, Labret, navel, nipples (L/R), 3mm septum

Woah that looks angry, possible infection going on there, what's the bar made from?

Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah that does look pretty uncomfortable.
    If you're able to take it I'd dose up on Ibuprofen to try and bring that swelling down, also maybe some ice wrapped in kitchen roll and applied to the area, that helped with swelling I've had before.
    Make sure you're sleeping on the other ear, with your head slightly elevated.

I'd keep a close eye on it just in case it is infected, it is rather swollen. If it becomes increasingly painful, hotter to the touch, starts oozing darker pus, or the swelling doesn't lessen I'd consider visiting your GP.

Also, from that picture it doesn't look like the two bars are aligned at all, meaning I doubt when healed you will be able to wear a straight bar through connecting both holes if that was your aim :\
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

it's a titanium bar
    My Piercings -
    Others: nostrils + high nostrils (L/R), tongue webbing, tongue, philtrum, Labret, navel, nipples (L/R), 3mm septum

Iv'e been taking ibuprofen for 4 days now, it's reduced the swelling, but not a lot. it has been quite painful too, so i think I'll try to get an appointment as soon as i can. It's quite disapointing that they might not be aligned, i was hoping to have a bar put in once it had all healed :l
    My Piercings -

Aye deffo seek medical advice on that one.

hello, back with an update
    i went to the doctor on thursday, and he gave me some anti-biotics, the swelling and pain had decreased slightly, but i have a fear that it may be rejecting. when i was cleaning it earlier, the bar just kind of sucked into my ear (it kind of looked like it was being eaten by my ear) it's not done it since then, but it keeps moving down as if its trying to suck it in again, but i just keep pushing it back up to avoid it happening again. is it trying to reject? iv'e read that it might be happening because the hole had stretched where the infection is and thats why its being sucked in.
    My Piercings -

another update, i had to go to the hospital to have it removed, as the swelling wasn't improving and causing great discomfort, and they told me that it was best i had it removed before it got any worse. but thanks for all the advice you gave me, it was very helpful c:
    My Piercings -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12