Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Manchester Summer Meet 27th July 2013

That was using a cab firm called streetcars (Ellie is always super-duper prepared and found the name of a local taxi company before we left!)

Quote Originally Posted by 5oph1e View Post
    That was using a cab firm called streetcars (Ellie is always super-duper prepared and found the name of a local taxi company before we left!)
    Awesome thanks hun
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

No worries

I'll keep an eye on hotels - right now the cheapest is the 10th August or 31st August based on 2 adults sharing and that is 47 so still more than many of us ended up paying this time. The SportCity Travelodge is significantly cheaper on all dates!
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

Aye I don't have much of a problem staying at the SportCity anyways, few quid in a taxi is nowt. x
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

10th of august is perfect.....

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Scarred_pierced

If people decide on a date i'll see if i can make it!!

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

okay so this is based on the 27th of July but this might be worth looking into? hosteling it would be considerably cheaper and I'm sure it would be possible for someone to do a group booking and then we could pay the rest of it on the day if that makes sense as afaik you only need to pay 10% of the full price at the time of booking plus the one that I've posted is right in the city centre it's just a case of do people all want to share a dorm room especially as it's mixed? and at 16 per person I for one really don't care
    and I would assume that later dates might be cheaper ?
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Later dates seem to get worse for TL. Hostels are a good idea but seeing as TL owe me a room I'll be booking with them

Hatters is also a good Hostel and it's in the NQ near Ancoats.

Found this, it's a year old so prices may be different and July is often always going to be more expensive but it's things for people to look at/consider if SportsCity doesn't appeal to you

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Okay well looking at Hatters which is a city centre hostel they have private rooms (as in we'd have the entire room but share a bathroom) but we'd need 8 people, it works out at 16 each. For shared dorms where there's no minimum it would be 25 each and you'd have to be prepared for sharing with strangers. Reading the reviews there it's a wonderful location, bit run down, not many bathrooms and the showers aren't exactly private but they're male/female. Free toast, tea, coffee.
    YHA is near to the city centre, I've actually stayed here before in a 4 bed ensuite dorm, it was a little tatty but clean, the 'en suite' is a capsule type thing but it will do. A 4-bed dorm works out at 27.50 per person. Shared works out at 25.15 no en-suite. Only downside you have to add 3 per person, per night if you're not a YHA member.

Gonna keep looking and also have a look at apartments as well

There's the atrium apts, they have executive aprts that sleep 4 and that will cost 100 so 25 each, totally self contained, only thing is it's 2 beds (or 1 double) and a sofa bed. City Centre again though.

Looked at some others and they're either not central or very pricey.

Okay so hotels all are sleeps 2:

IBIS - city centre 57
    Mitre - very nr centre no en suite 64, en suite 69
    IBIS Charles street central again 55 (this one is right nr Piccadilly too)

after these few the prices rise (weekend always pricey in manc) or they're pretty far from the centre or look dodgy.

These rates are based on advanced purchases so would need to be snapped up and usually they want them to be paid in full and no cancellation policy.