Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Another helix piercing thread!

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Thank you both, Hazel and meow!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Four months and 14 days: Updating just for the heck of it because it doesn't do anything. Actually no, it does, I noticed it has crusties on the back and I was VERY tempted to pick them dry right there and then when I saw them, but I managed to restrain myself.

Other than the crusties, it's done nothing, not even itching. I haven't gotten a new travel pillow, though, and whenever I want to lie on my right side I have to akwardly fold my arm to lie on, and that gives me a "dead arm" pretty soon, too. I will just have to learn from this and buy more than one travel pillow when I finally get the chance XD
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram

I keep seeing all the awesome piercings that other people are getting done (vertical labret? Vertical medusa? Anti eyebrow? NASALLANG?) and I feel kinda ashamed that mine is only a simple, humble white-girl helix XD

Four months and 16 days: I am happy to report that it has FINALLY become tolerant of me messing with it! I cleaned the aforementioned crusties yesterday, and while every time I did that before it got pissed at me, swelled up, and developed that pimple bump that is well known to anyone that may have read my thread. Now it didn't, yay! Finally a sign of improvement!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post
    I keep seeing all the awesome piercings that other people are getting done (vertical labret? Vertical medusa? Anti eyebrow? NASALLANG?) and I feel kinda ashamed that mine is only a simple, humble white-girl helix XD

Four months and 16 days: I am happy to report that it has FINALLY become tolerant of me messing with it! I cleaned the aforementioned crusties yesterday, and while every time I did that before it got pissed at me, swelled up, and developed that pimple bump that is well known to anyone that may have read my thread. Now it didn't, yay! Finally a sign of improvement!

??

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    ??
    Kind of a weird phrasing! Sorry. I meant that a helix is a rather "trendy" piercing, one that many girls that try to be hip get, nothing special or unique, almost everyone has it- epsecially teen girls trying to be hip!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram

(Now that I logged in, I should do a ~totally boring/ same ol'~ update)

Four months and 18 days: It itched again today, really bad too, but only for a while. There is also no pain when I touch it. It only took 4,5 months!! The next step would be for me to be able to sleep on it, but I'll put that off for the next few months since I will get the second helix (You must all be so SICK of me talking about how I will get the second helix sometime in the future, but never actually getting it... I promise you I will, though!) The helix is far from healed just yet, but at least it's doing well!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram

Four months and 25 days: Still no pain when I touch it. Hasn't itched ever since my last update. We're doing great
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram

5 months and two days! I pretty much hardly ever pay attention to it anymore, and we're doing great!

(P.S.: I still haven't gotten a replacement travel pillow, and I have to sleep on a sheet that I have folded in a U shape on my right side...)
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings

Tattoos

Tumblr // Instagram