Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lovely new daith piercing

I think this one shows it a little better. As you can see, it's a little bit pink this morning. It's freshly cleaned and I'm aware it's there but it's not very sore. To be expected I think since it's still fairly fresh. Fingers crossed for it's future.
    ZenGirl

dpack_1

That's still very shallow, you shouldn't really be able to see the bottom hole at all at that angle.

Yeah it's rather shallow still, shame cos you actually have a nicely pronounced daith to pierce there!!

As a comparison, here's mine:

Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah, yours does look much better. So, I'm hoping for no problems but we'll have to see. This is only my third proper piercing. It's still very new so I'll have to watch for migration. I'm aware that it's not a good idea to let the jewelry come out through the skin by itself if it does reject and I'm sure if I would repierce the same area if it did. It's not uncomfortable in any way at present so I'm just cleaning it twice a day and salt water soaking it. If I can keep it happy maybe it'll stay. Like your double tragus, by the way.
    I'll post again if the situation changes or within a couple of days, whichever is sooner.
    ZenGirl

So, the piercing is now one week old and seems fine at the moment. It was a bit swollen and red until yesterday which made it tender to touch when cleaning it but now it's much better. The swelling id going and it's much less red. Cleaning it is quite comfortable. I'm only touching it during cleaning and I'm not aware of it between times. I've also been trying to sleep on the other side which seems to be helping.
    ZenGirl

I'd definitely get that daith checked out by another piercer but it's a good sign that it's not causing you any trouble! still incredibly jealous of you as i've always loved daith piercings!
    happy metal = happy Fi :3
    past: left helix; left lobe; navel.
    present: double lobes; left daith; left anti tragus; right tragus; right conch; right nostril; right horizontal nip; navel; inverse navel.
    future: snug; anti helix; industrial; conch; ragnar; medusa; labret.

Yeah to me that looks far to shallow.i think some people are more prone to rejection so if you arent one of them then you might be alright.but i think he could have gone a lot deeper
    Piercings
    2 tragus,Cartilage,3 sets of lobes,Rook,Upper conch where rook would be,Both nippies,Tongue,R Nostril,Belly button,Nape
    Thinking about
    2 more tongue either side of current,Maybe smiley,Triple forward helix,Maybe tongue web,Maybe a few conches on either side.Trying to talk boyfriend into a VCH
    Tattoos
    Serotonin on left wrist,Love and be loved in typewriter font on right shoulder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12