Thread: Tongue piercing question.

Question Tongue piercing question.

Hey, I got my tongue pierced on march 1st. I got my husband to change my barbell last night but now the bar feels a bit snug and when I open my mouth to look at it, I only see half of the ball on top. I'm aware my tongue piercing is super crooked like at a big angle, but I was wondering what to do. The initial piercing was way too big and I kept getting it caught while eating (reason I changed it)...

Oh, and I'm starting to get that white stuff again (not puss but the umm white blood cell thingy) it had almost came to a stop until I changed it to something thicker.

Help.... please.
    -Ashley

Go to a piercer and get them to assess you in person and fit you with the correct length and implant grade titanium.

There's not much we can do without seeing you etc. Some nesting is normal, your tongue may well be irritated from having a long bar in it for so long. Usually you need a downsize after 7 days.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<