Thread: *Sigh* The mandatory introductions... :)

Default *Sigh* The mandatory introductions... :)

Hi, I'm Naysa, 19 from the UK.

I originally found this site after Googling various piercings that I was considering. I ended up with a septum, and although it was painful, I love it. I really liked the look of it and after stumbling upon it again today I decided to join.

I am hoping to get tattooed and maybe a couple more piercings, when funds allow, so for now I'm just having a mosey, looking at the pretty sparklies you all have

Please don't eat me alive.

Hiya Naysa and welcome
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It seems to be one of the best to be fair

Hey, I just found this today and joined straight away. I've done all the piercings I want to do one my ears and now I'm looking to get some kind of facial piercing just completely stuck at to where :/

Also new here too and found the site in about the same fashion as you did