Thread: Industril Piercing Concerns (Pics Included)

Default Industril Piercing Concerns (Pics Included)

Okay I got an Industrial exactly a week ago. At first it was fine, but like 4 days in I kept bumping it into everything. Its really hard for me to do the sea salt soaks because I am in college (dorming) and I find it difficult to put my ear inside of a cup. Well like 2 days I developed this painful swollen lump on the front of the holes, its bigger on the bottom whole than what it is on the top. Can anyone tell me how i can make them go away and a better way to soak them please?

I was going to post links put I need to have posted 20 comments.
    If it would be better you can email me imetziadon @ gmail . com and Ill send you the pictures.

Rinse it in the shower.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I've had my industrial for two years now, so I remember how hard it was to sit there with your head sideways against a cup. what I ended up doing was soaking a clean washcloth in the sea salt water and gently dabbing it, then I would follow up with Q tips soaked in the sea salt water. do this about twice a day and it should go away. If it doesn't, go see your piercer and see what they have to say about it.

Salt water soaks aren't all that important. I've always washed all my piercings in the shower with me. Other than that, don't touch, don't play, leave it alone to heal. Saying that, when I got a bump on one of my piercings my piercer recommended bio oil (though I use rescue oil cause it's the same thing but cheaper) which cleared it up nicely, and then again when I got one on my industrial. But other than that... don't touch! :P
    Piercings:
    Navel, vertical labret Left ear: 1st lobe (16mm) 2nd & 3rd lobes, double helix, snug Right ear: 1st lobe (10mm), 2nd lobe (6mm), 3rd lobe (4mm), vertical industrial (2x conch) Retired: 1st lobes (gunned), helix

Tattoos:
    Dandelion + birds on right hip
    Key behind left ear