Thread: cheeks and venoms - 2 in one diary

Default cheeks and venoms - 2 in one diary

hey guys! not been on here for donkeys ages! since i was last on i got 2 collar bone dermals (one on each side) which i've recently lost :( the first got knocked and slowly migrated, tried my hardest to hold on to it but eventually a last accidental tug pretty much pulled it out, boo! the second was shallow to start with because it's right over my bone (and my collarbones poke out a fair bit) and one day i just noticed the shorter side was poking out! freaked out and removed it quickly. the scars are nothing now, slightly discoloured like pinky dots, may get them re-done lower at some point but i'm not sure!

anyway, cheeks! i do believe it was the 21st of December i got them pierced? i can't remember, mid december anway!
    went to the piercers after a visit the week before, he'd ordered me some super long 1.6x20mm labrets (titanium) for me and away we went! marked me up so they sit where it looks right when i smile, if that makes sense? got it all right and everything, oh and checked my cheeks with this torch thingy (guessing that was for veins, glands and everything) and get got some good dots! first one was about 8-8.5/10 pain wise, felt it go aaaall the way through my cheek and jeez i knew cheeks were fat but it seemed to be piercing forever! the second was a little more ouch more like 9/10 pain wise or something. then a bit of a clean, aftercare advice and done! was only in there about 10 minutes or something! got some pics for his porfolio also, and everyone downstairs in the waiting area were admiring them!
    healing wise, they were rather sore later on that day, didn't really see instant swelling though tbh i was quite pleased with that. the swelling was barely noticable at all though, the bars were pretty much all taken up but i wasn't toooo hamstery haha! were swollen properly for about 5 days, they started to ooz a little and crust on christmas day (yum) but i could eat fine, drink fine, everything was fine all the way through! just smiling and laughing that was a bum really.. so yeah, over a month old and the swelling has completely gone, no more crusties, seriously i expected mass horror with blood and cheeks the size of planets but seriously my cheeks were so weirdly easy...!

on to venoms, which i actually had done just yesterday went in actually expecting to not be suited because (even though i'm no expert) when i looked at my tongue, on the bottom there's two veins, not fat ones but they're there to see so i thought i'd go in expecting to be told i aint suited and i'd get an anti-tragus instead. so i got there, he asked what i was wanting and i asked if he'd check my tongue see if i could get venoms. he had a good check over, used the torch thingy and all that stuff and he said he could do them, just he had to angle the piercings ever so slightly so they go towards the middle of my tongue, kind of? anyway, the top was marked and i loved the placement first-time, not too far apart (i'd always said i'd want them a little closer than most get them) and away we went. now i drooled like i'd say 6 litres of drool all over hahaha! especially after the first piercing, which was like, OUCH! i'd always been told by people that tongue piercings are pretty much painless (seeing as they are so common too i figured they can't be THAT painful if that many people get them) WRONG, ALL LIES! haha, 7/10 for the first one, right side. said ow alot, made a squeely noise when he put the needle through and then teared up, bless my soul ;3 jewellry fitting nipped like hella too! but i was happy it was done, took a breath and he asked if i was feeling ok, said no as usual (i always say no and they laugh at me for being such a wimp :P) and we went ahead same again for the left side, which was more painful, especially when the jewellry was getting put in, OUCH! 8/10! god i was so bloody glad to have it over with! got home an hour later, not much swelling there, talking like a goon but that's it and my mum'd made me chilli for dinner.... ...... left out the spicy meat stuff and tried the rice but that was just so weeeeird and stingy to eat so i told her to save it for later when my soreness goes after some painkillers. well, it only got worse really! so i made some soup, painfully swallowed 1/4 of a tin before giving up because it was making me sick i really dislike soup, the only time i will eat it willingly is when it's cold and i'm ill but i never actually eat the soup i dip bread in it, which i couldn't do. ugh. went to bed with some cold water, kept sipping away, made myself a little sick though from drinking it. then my ear started to get like achey and that side of my throat (left side) went all sore so i took an ibuprofen and went to sleep. 3:30 last night i woke up and the swelling was like BOOM, just the balls showing now.. made some SSS and did a rinse (warm water soothes it mmm) and went back to bed with cold water again, managed to get some sleep and this morning it is a little better than yesterday, other than my tongue feels really stiff and like it cba to move haha. brushed my teeth and tongue (brand new toothbrush) and it actually didn't hurt when i brushed my tongue too. tried eating some icecream this morning but it was too sore so i gave up... tried some of that rice again and gave up it just made it all sore and hurty so i've taken some ibuprofen (which i shouldn't reeeeally be doing on an empty stomach but i need the pain and swelling gone) and now i'm sipping water. i'm so hungry too, i've had 2 hot chocolates today that is the only thing i can drink because it's warm (i don't make it hot cause that aint good for em) and sort of fills me up.. i'm off to town in like 20 minutes so i'm gunna try find some slimming shakes or something to drink like that, hopefully they'll be an ok substitute to food until i can have at least icecream and soft food.....

i do have pictures, but i'll have to upload them some other time cause i'm off to get ready now, giving tongue another clean before i go out, i'll pick up a little travel bottle of mouthwash too to take out and about with me.
    poh of the undead~

face: septum, cheeks
    oral: smiley, tongue web, venoms
    right ear: horizontal industrial, 16mm stretched lobe
    left ear: 2mm lobe
    retired: spiderbites (don't look right with cheeks) and my 2 collarbone dermals

Wow! Healing four piercings at once... Good luck with that; especially since two are your cheeks.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Frozen yogurt is heavenly. Not as thick as ice cream, so it's easier to eat. I lived off froyo and yogurt the first day, ha >_<

i loved having my cheeks pierced!! supppper jealous of people with them now! hope they heal up well for you

RedBulBabe - yeah it sounds pretty strange, someone healing cheeks AND two others but tbh, i wouldn't have got my venoms done if i thought my cheeks weren't healed enough to like, withstand it? sort of? idk if that makes sense, but tbh my cheeks are nothing like any others' i've read about on here, there was no horrendous swelling, i don't think they even bled more than a drop, only crusted for about 8/9 days or so and the swelling was fully gone at a month old, and the piercer confirmed with me they're ready for shorter bars (although that is proving a task trying to find bars long enough haha!)

thanks you guys, once again i'm rushing and rushing gotta get to work *yay me* so instead of posting pictures, it'll be easier to just view them on the hairdyeforum where i made a post/experience too haha, link: http://www.hairdyeforum.com/index.php?topic=9641.0
    poh of the undead~

Wow your cheeks suit you so much! They're really nicely placed as well. Venoms... I don't envy you there with all that swelling, but they look awesome too
    Hi, I'm Kerry
    Facebook / Tumblr

Current:
    Left ear: L
    obe (5mm), rook, anti-tragus,
    Right ear: Lobe (12mm), tragus, forward helix, conch
    Septum

Right horizontal nipple

Navel
    Right nostril

Retired:
    Inverse Navel
    Left tragus

Yeah both your cheeks and venoms look really good! I especially love the placement of your cheeks!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

thanks guys!

oh god the swelling with venoms was horrible! eeeegh, never again! haha, i think it was 4 days after i ate smash, then it was 7/8 days when i was eating cold pasta salad thingies (pretty much swallowing it all whole haha!) then i think it was the 9th day i ate a meal and everything and for there on i've been alright eating i still talked funny till about 3 days ago and now and again i go a little lispy, but the swelling is preeeetty much gone/going that last bit now, so worth it hehe and it's so cool i have my tongue webbing pierced too and the piercer said to get used to a little tinging noise it'll make when i talk and i never really got what he meant till recently, when i talk the bottom balls sort of ting on the web bar haha! it's fun :3

as for my cheeks, i've just ordered myself some new bars from Crazy Factory (it was SO hard to find labret posts long enough) in plain titanium and ordered some 4mm black titanium balls for the ends i guess i'll post pictures on here when i change the bars, may aswell! i just hope they come soooon!
    poh of the undead~

They look fantastic on you! Suit you really well