Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swollen nipples

Thankyou thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyMeadows View Post
    Unless you are prone to keloids it is rare that you would have one. You probably have hypertrophic scarring. There is a bump thread you can look through. That used to be in Hazel's sig and seems to have disappeared! I do believe it is stickied in the top of the aftercare section.
    I got rid of it as it was taking my sig to it's max limit and newbies can't see sigs until a certain number of posts anyway, might be 5. Still looking to get the 20 down to 5 too...think admin are busy busy.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I got rid of it as it was taking my sig to it's max limit and newbies can't see sigs until a certain number of posts anyway, might be 5. Still looking to get the 20 down to 5 too...think admin are busy busy.
    I think it was 10 posts to see sigs. I remember that now. I'd never used a forum before and that was right confusing to see everyone had the same sig!
    Hi, I'm Megan.
    current:
    1st and 2nd lobes, both sides
    double helix,daith left
    tragus, conch, right
    nostril, right

10g septum
    standard navel
    VCH
    Christina
    tattoos:
    lily on left rib, needs a quote to finish