Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Self done outer labia piercings

Princess Dianas are off center VCH piercings.
    Mine looks straight because of my anatomy - If I had gotten a usual VCH, centered on the hood, it would look SO crooked. :P

--------------------------------

Mornings are always very sore. Walking is very sore from time to time, but most of the time I just feel that they're there without having much discomfort. I do try to sit open-legged. haha
    (Then sometimes I make a wrong move and OUCH, but lets try to forget that happens. It's just a little sore. :P)
    My biggest enemy have been pads - if you can avoid getting these piercings right before having your period, do. Unfortunately I had no idea it was coming, and tampons aren't a viable option. The damn pads are making this all a lot more uncomfortable than it had to be.
    Last edited by snicky; 01-27-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

How you can do by yourself ??? ...

Quote Originally Posted by prova View Post
    How you can do by yourself ??? ...
    She's an apprentice piercer, she knows what she's doing.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by snicky View Post
    Princess Dianas are off center VCH piercings.
    Mine looks straight because of my anatomy - If I had gotten a usual VCH, centered on the hood, it would look SO crooked. :P
    That's actually how mine is, it's straight between my outers, but not actually centered on my hood. The first time I had it done, it was centered on my hood and the whole thing was diagonal as a result -_-'

Shame the pads are giving you trouble, but I'm interested to see between this and the other girl who had hers done with bars (don't remember her name) if they make it easier to heal than with rings.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneferie View Post
    That's actually how mine is, it's straight between my outers, but not actually centered on my hood. The first time I had it done, it was centered on my hood and the whole thing was diagonal as a result -_-'

Shame the pads are giving you trouble, but I'm interested to see between this and the other girl who had hers done with bars (don't remember her name) if they make it easier to heal than with rings.
    I tried healing with rings and bars and just couldn't get them to heal, I think it's more down to my lifestyle and anatomy though, I gave it well over 6 months and they never ever settled.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oooh well done for doing them yourself :-) Ireally fancy getting anther set of outers, but I know full well they would not heal as well as my last ones. I don't have as much time to leave them alone haha! I had mine done with bars, they healed pretty well.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

I'm sure mine will settle a bit more by the end of the week, and I'll shorten the bars more and change the inside balls to smaller ones - that should help plenty, since the only reason they move at all is the length of the bars.
    The trouble with these is that they go through so much more tissue than your regular outer labia piercings, being diagonal and all (we all know longer fistulas are harder to heal!). But they have a very good placement and, apart from the pads, they don't bump or rub much onto anything, so I have high hopes for them.

They've been nicer to me today, but then again I didn't move much. haha
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

I was able to ride a bicycle today!
    ___

Quote Originally Posted by snicky View Post
    I was able to ride a bicycle today!
    That says it all really........well-done hun!
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

i want some, but my lifestyle will be on hold with them! i do alot of running :(

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast