Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dermal Punches

Do a soak first then do it.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I'd avoid that piercer like the plague and report them to the authorities for using unsterile equipment in fresh piercings.
    ^ This!
    Would report them so hopefully no one else has the misfortune of being put at risk by their malpractice.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Yeah. From what u guys have said I'm a bit shocked. Just wondering what damage ill do by changing the jewellery so early on. The glass tunnel I have isn't sterile and has a shorter wearable area. Hmmm. Anyone know where I can get steralised tunnels from

Bodyartforms, but if you're in the UK it could take a while to reach you, esp with post at the moment. Your best bet is to find another piercing studio, any reputable one will have a variety of jewellery, and will be able to autoclave and change it for you.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Ok, thanks. Got the day off tomorrow so might try and find another piercer. Prob is I don't know of any more near where I live. Feel like I've lost a bit of faith with piercers now. I'm not tarnishing everyone with the same brush but am worried how I'll find a decent one. Any one know a decent one in the south west of England

Quote Originally Posted by Big chicken View Post
    Yeah. From what u guys have said I'm a bit shocked. Just wondering what damage ill do by changing the jewellery so early on. The glass tunnel I have isn't sterile and has a shorter wearable area. Hmmm. Anyone know where I can get steralised tunnels from
    Well it's not uncommon for people to change there jewellery early on to fix a problem, A lot have problems healing piercings with rings for example, so benefit greatly from switching to a barbell even if recently pierced. It might cause some initial irritation, but in the long run it's worth it.

I would be concerned with putting something that's too short in though, so yeah pop to another piercer even if you have to travel a bit to reach one.

Edit: Where about in the SW are you? If you can get to Bath I know one, if not I can ask around and see if there's one someone recommends from a bit further.
    Last edited by ~Nox~; 01-21-2013 at 11:04 PM.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Located in gloucestershire. Could prob get to bath but might not be til weekend. Thanks

Lobes really shouldn't be punched either
    Very correct.

Shall I just whip out the current plug and insert the glass one??
    yes
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

Just out of curiosity, how come lobes shouldnt be punched? A bit late for my left lobe now though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big chicken View Post
    Ok, thanks. Got the day off tomorrow so might try and find another piercer. Prob is I don't know of any more near where I live. Feel like I've lost a bit of faith with piercers now. I'm not tarnishing everyone with the same brush but am worried how I'll find a decent one. Any one know a decent one in the south west of England
    yes. use the one i go to, if you can get to gloucester, i uses the trinket box, opposite mcdonalds, ben is an excellent piercer and has a city full of happy customers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast