Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My daith piercing expierence! :))

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days, it's exam week and I'm super busy! Hahaa. I broke my iPhone yesterday and it's being sent out to get fixed, so I'll have to take pictures on my old android that has a shitty camera -_- Anyways. I've still been taking the ibuprofen and they're working great! The swellings starting to go down a little bit I'm pretty sure! Which is great! It's not one bit sore and no I have no problem whatsoever to sleep on my ear . Will keep this updated! And I'll try to get pictures on here with my old phone, they wont be as good as my iPhone, but they'll be decent enough.
    Aye! I'm Cody!

Have:
    Tongue~14g. L&R ears stretched to half inch. Right Daith~16g. Right Vertical Industrial (Helix to inner conch)~14g. Left 0g inner conch punch. Left Double Inner Conch~14g. Left Central Flat~14g. L&R Second Lobes~14g.
    Tatts: 2 Hours in the chair~Doubles lines of quotes on both wrists.
    Had: Left Inner Conch, Custom Industrial. Right Forward Helix. Tongue Web. Smiley.

"The pain of the mind is worse than the pain of the body."

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted I've been really busy with school. Today it the 26th day I've had it (3 weeks?). It's still super swollen, but it doesn't hurt at all I've still been cleaning my Daith and I'm okay to sleep on it...but I've got a bump underneath the top ball :k Advice on how to get rid of it would be greatly appreciated! These pictures are before cleaning.

Aye! I'm Cody!

Have:
    Tongue~14g. L&R ears stretched to half inch. Right Daith~16g. Right Vertical Industrial (Helix to inner conch)~14g. Left 0g inner conch punch. Left Double Inner Conch~14g. Left Central Flat~14g. L&R Second Lobes~14g.
    Had: Left Inner Conch, Custom Industrial. Right Forward Helix. Tongue Web. Smiley.

We have a bump thread stickied to the top of the aftercare section, have a read of that.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Perfect, thanks.
    Aye! I'm Cody!

Have:

Can you still wear earbuds with the jewelry in?

^Erin, I know with mine, I can't wear ear buds. But I also have a lot more space on mine than Only.Me has.

It looks like it's healing well! I feel like for me bumps are inevitable on cartilage. My piercer recommended compresses instead of soaks, which I found helped a lot in regards to how much the piercing puss'd and with the swelling and so on. I just soaked a bunch of cotton balls in the sea salt solution and hold one at each end and lightly press down to as much pressure as you can take. With my daith I found it helped a LOT. Mine is just over 6 or 7 months old right now and still puss's a little and I'm still dealing with tiny bumps but is otherwise good.
    tumblr// facebook

have;
    10g first + 14g second lobes, right helix,
    left daith, right conch, paired nostrils,
    vertical labret.
    horizontal nipples.
    want;
    industrial, septum, rook,
    third lobe, outer conch.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonface View Post
    ^Erin, I know with mine, I can't wear ear buds. But I also have a lot more space on mine than Only.Me has.

It looks like it's healing well! I feel like for me bumps are inevitable on cartilage. My piercer recommended compresses instead of soaks, which I found helped a lot in regards to how much the piercing puss'd and with the swelling and so on. I just soaked a bunch of cotton balls in the sea salt solution and hold one at each end and lightly press down to as much pressure as you can take. With my daith I found it helped a LOT. Mine is just over 6 or 7 months old right now and still puss's a little and I'm still dealing with tiny bumps but is otherwise good.
    Thanks Moonface! I'll try that tonight! and erin93, I CAN where earbuds, but only for like 5 minutes because they're reeeeeeeally uncomfortable and my ear gets super sore with them in! :K
    Aye! I'm Cody!

Have:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this lately! It's been 2 and a half months since getting pierced. I have a bump on the top and bottom of the piercing, and they're going down little by little. My ear isn't swollen anymore (I don't think so at least :k haha) and it's not sore anymore. I will post a picture of my current Daith soon!
    Aye! I'm Cody!

Have:

Hey guys, it's been a little over six and a half months and it's healing pretty well. It hasn't flared up for a while. I still have bump's on the top and bottom but they're going away I'd say it's almost healed. I just need to get rid of the bumps ugh! Pic's soon!
    Aye! I'm Cody!

Have:

I'm so late but it looks really good, I wish I was suited to a faith :(

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast