Thread: Should I get Venom Bites?

Default Should I get Venom Bites?

I really want these done, but there are 2 things holding me back..

1)Do they hurt a lot? I've currently got spider bites and I've been told Lip piercings hurt more than Tongue.. Is this true?
    2)Will they suit me? I don't wanna waste 60 then look in a mirror and not like them, and would Like a second opinion on this (I'll link my facebook)

Any feedback is helpful! Thanks

Facebook name is bradley1233

1) No one can know how you'll experience the pain so that's impossible to answer.
    2) No idea, maybe use photoshop to see what you'd look like with them? Would you be hanging your tongue out a lot?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Okay, thats fair. If I had them done I'd probably be showing them a lot, so I'll have a little mess about on photoshop

I have "venom bites" and they were the absolute worst as far as healing goes. The piercing itself was relatively painless, but that varies with each person. I love them now, but I was in intense agony for about a week after getting them pierced. >:[
    current piercings- ears: scalpelled 3/4", left ear: conch, triple forward helix. right ear: just the stretch. navel, venoms (double tongue), tongue web, left and right nostril, cheeks, VCH, septum, vertical labret

retired: 'monroe' x3, tragus, 2nd lobes, navel x1, center tongue ring, snake bites

tattoos: almost complete left sleeve, nape, ankle, stars on ribs and each hip, puzzle piece behind left ear, alice in wonderland thigh piece, "stay gold" right above feet

Southampton, UK... Close to Spectacular...!

In comparison to the standard placement they are a little more uncomfortable. But it's not the initial piercing that's the issue normally. It's days immediately after piercing. You use your tongue to form sounds to make up words, to move food around your mouth and various other mundane things that are part of daily life and you'll have just had two barbells in your tongue highlighting every movement in your mouth.

Luckily the mouth heals pretty fast, swelling passes quickly and if you follow recommend practices you'll be able to change down pretty quickly.

If you want to score extra points with your piercer of choice, don't call or refer to anything as 'bites'...

"
    Pass the crystal, Spread the tarot, In illusion comfort lies..."

I don't have venoms...but I do have my tongue pierced: it's pierced horizontally with a curved barbell. I know everyone's experience pain wise is different, but I'll give ya my experience. The piercing itself hurt pretty bad, but no worse than biting your tongue really hard. After the first day, it only really hurt first thing in the morning: some ice water and a couple ibuprofin and I'd was good to go. Couldn't chew properly for like the first 2 days, took maybe 10 days for eating to feel normal. Now it's fine though and I love it! I do accidentally bite it occasionally if I'm not paying attention when I eat, but it's still fairly new.

Best of luck! Post pics afterwards if you get it done!