What a weird sensation...

I'm Corinne

stabbed
    inked
    and not stopping yet

I'm on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=783178572

Pretty!! Well done
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Congrats on the new shiny

Would you recommend Urban Piercings from your experience there? Was looking for people within travelling distance of Bristol (that offer piercing with PTFE) and that's not too far on the train. But on their site they listed lobe piercings with a gun as an option and that kinda put me off :\
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Congrats on the new shiny

Would you recommend Urban Piercings from your experience there? Was looking for people within travelling distance of Bristol (that offer piercing with PTFE) and that's not too far on the train. But on their site they listed lobe piercings with a gun as an option and that kinda put me off :\
    I think they are awesome there, and I've had the conversation about gunned lobes and they said in their opinion it's the least intrusive way to pierce lobes.. having gone through and failed to heal a needle pierced lobe (not by them) I haven't had a prob with a gun for a basic lobe piercing, but I know some people feel differently. I've had third and fourth lobes done there with needles just because one was through scar tissue and the other needed precise placement.... so they will do either
    I love their attitude and their work so yeah I'd recommend them. What was it you wanted done? They use PTFE for nipples and conches, and they did my double tragus with PTFE too because of the likelihood of swelling.... which turned out to be a good decision as well!!
    I'm Corinne

stabbed
    inked
    and not stopping yet

I'm on Facebook

Well that's nice to hear (:
    It wont be for a few months as I'm healing other stuff. It would be a conch for sure,.. then considering a philtrum. Officially the company I work for is against facial piercings apart from nostrils, but they never noticed my labret when I wore bioplast, so hoping I can trick them again
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook

dpack_1

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu1997 View Post
    I think they are awesome there, and I've had the conversation about gunned lobes and they said in their opinion it's the least intrusive way to pierce lobes..

That goes against literally every single thing a professional piercer would ever learn about piercings ever. It just baffles me that they'd even consider this statement to be even remotely accurate.

I used the word "opinion" d_pack, I am aware it's not one you share. I opt for needled lobes every time, that's my choice. I still would recommend them as excellent piercers, and lots of other people do too. There are always going to be differences which arise and annoy people. Would it be possible to take your comments to another thread as this one was supposed to be about a piercing I've had done as a treat for staying away from alcohol for 22 months and I don't want to turn it into a battle ground ....
    I'm Corinne

stabbed
    inked
    and not stopping yet

I'm on Facebook

I've had done as a treat for staying away from alcohol for 22 months
    Ooo well done (: Definitely a fantastic reason for a new shiny!
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

I used the word "opinion" d_pack, I am aware it's not one you share. I opt for needled lobes every time, that's my choice. I still would recommend them as excellent piercers, and lots of other people do too. There are always going to be differences which arise and annoy people. Would it be possible to take your comments to another thread as this one was supposed to be about a piercing I've had done as a treat for staying away from alcohol for 22 months and I don't want to turn it into a battle ground ....
    To be fair, this is an open forum, d_pack put his point across politely and possibly to inform others that guns are never viable or to be used in a piercing shop, I tend to agree but all that should matter to you is your experience diary and that you are happy.

If you don't like what someone else has said and it doesn't break the rules then you can click on the 'ignore' button and you'll never see their comments again, if it breaks the rules you can use the report button.

Congrats on the piercing and the 22 months!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Wooop, congrats on 22 months and your new shiny!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast