Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite film quote

I'm going to have to go with the really pretentious, slightly poetic "I felt like destroying something beautiful", from Fight Club.

From Desperado:

"This reminds me of a joke. This guy comes into a bar, walks up to the bartender. Says, "Bartender, I got me a bet for you. I'm gonna bet you $300 that I can piss into that glass over there and not spill a single, solitary drop." The bartender looks. I mean, we're talking, like, this glass is like a good ten feet away. He says, "Now wait, let me get this strait. You're tryin' to tell me you'll bet me $300 that you can piss, standing over here, way over there into that glass, and not spill a single drop?" Customer looks up and says, "That's right." Bartender says, "Young man, you got a bet." The guy goes, "Okay, here we go. Here we go." Pulls out his thing. He's lookin' at the glass, man. He's thinkin' about the glass. He's thinkin' about the glass. Glass. He's thinkin' about the glass, glass. Thinkin' about his dick. Dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass. And then, *foosh*, he lets it rip. And he-he's pisses all over the place, man. He's pissin' on the bar. He pissin' on the stools, on the floor, on the phone, on the bartender! He's pissing everywhere *except* the fucking glass! Right? Okay. So, bartender, he's laughing his fuckin' ass off. He's $300 richer. He's like, "Ha, ha, ha, ha!" Piss dripping off his face. "Ha, ha, ha, ha!" He says, "You fucking idiot, man! You got it in everything except the glass! You owe me $300 punta." Guy goes, "Excuse me just one-one little second." Goes in the back of the bar. In back, there's a couple of guys playing pool. He walks over to them. Comes back to the bar. Goes, "Here you go, Mr. Bartender, 300." And the bartender's like, "What the fuck are you so happy about? You just lost $300, idiot!" The guy says, "Well, see those guys over there? I just bet them $500 a piece that I could piss on your bar, piss on your floor, piss on your phone, and piss on you, and not only would you not be mad about it, you'd be happy."

"

"wait! we can't stop here, this is bat country"
    Nat x

have:
    central lower lip, scaffold, snug, philtrum, both nipples and 10mm stretched ear lobe

had: nostril, bridge

want: helix, bridge, triangle? and lots of tattoos

"Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns."

Senior Member Piercedprincess84's Avatar

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again
    ❤️ Sarah ❤️
    Pierced x27
    6 in each lobe
    1st hole stretched to 12mm, 2nd hole to 4mm
    Tragus in both ears
    2 Helix in right ear
    Bridge
    Right eyebrow x2
    Septum 8g
    Snakebites
    Labret
    Angelbites
    Both nostrils
    Tattooed x11
    More metal and ink planned!!
    http://Instagram.com/piercedprincess84
    http://facebook.com/piercedprincesssarah

two words..

"AS IF"

Faye Michelle

Pierced 22 times (repiercings included)
    Three lobes, first and second x2
    Helix on both sides

Smiley
    Nipples left x3 right x2

Medusa/Philtrum
    Belly button x2
    Labret (repiercing soon)

SC: sarahlovesmoi

“Now, a question of etiquette – as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?”~ Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 14g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

"she wouldn't say sh*t if her mouth was full of it" - From Dusk 'til Dawn
    Got: double snakebites|central lip|labret|2x centre tongue|philtrum|angel bites|smiley|septum|3 pairs nostrils|3 pairs eyebrows|bridge|15 & 16 (l&r) lobe/cartilage, rook, 2x tragus, 2x forward helix, conch (both ears symmetrical)|3x navel (72 holes in total)Want: Everything, slowly building up my piercings over time.Next up: venoms; maybe something genital

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12