Page 57 of 1363 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566671071575571057 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pet Thread

Hehe thanks! That's the lady we contacted first off when we knew we wanted to adopt an older Wheaten! We actually signed up to the puppy list in case we couldn't get an older one but took our names off when Milly appeared. Right now Milly is draped over her stool thats too small for her in the lounge sleeping...again...suprise suprise! Her back legs just kinda hang there and her tail flips now and then trying to keep her balace - they didn't dock her tail and thank goodness! Its like a feather duster! And she likes to chase it!

Senior Member NarcissisticDramaQueen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzawa
    Hehe thanks! That's the lady we contacted first off when we knew we wanted to adopt an older Wheaten! We actually signed up to the puppy list in case we couldn't get an older one but took our names off when Milly appeared. Right now Milly is draped over her stool thats too small for her in the lounge sleeping...again...suprise suprise! Her back legs just kinda hang there and her tail flips now and then trying to keep her balace - they didn't dock her tail and thank goodness! Its like a feather duster! And she likes to chase it!
    Lol yay you know what you are doing then! Yes our first wheaten wasnt docked and she used to chase her tail lol The two we have now are 1/3 docked. Lol she sounds like a typical wheaten tho, our first wheaten tried to fit in a cardboard box once, only she was way to big and she managed to lye in it until the sides collapsed and she just fell out, she looked shocked!

Hehe mine sticks her head down rabbit holes and gets stuck! Oh and she tries to break through the windows when a cat goes past! She killed a cat in a round about way once...it was evil...it deserved it! Gave it a heart attack by pulling it off a wall by its tail! Do yours love stairs? Milly does in as much as if you go up she'll follow you then wait and chase you all the way down trying to bite your ankles! And if she's wound up she'll just run up and down them over and over again. She's blonde...she can't help it...she probs thinks its a new place every time!

Haha my boy wheaten dougal is reaaaaaally blonde! Yes they like the stairs as well Dougal likes sitting on them and looking out the glass on the front door. He so cute tho, because when i went away, he sat howling/crying/mooing at the window and he kept sitting at the bottom of the stairs incase i was up there, so my mom let him up and he went and lay on my bed till he decided 'no' i deffiantly wasnt there lol He went mental when i came home! A proper wheaten greeting Does your do a wheaten woo? Sounds like they are howling/mooing lol And our run round and round in circles when they are excited, then they will just pause with their eyes looking really manic and run off again. Think of the fun with have with three dogs all chasing each other round the house lol

Oh yes! The famous Wheaten greeting! And my Wheaten is really quiet, she only growls when shes playing (ripping up a monkey toy) or chewing my dads arm (she could be a police dog) or running down stairs! She does kinda I suppose howl/moo when shes excited, kinda like she had to say something but couldn't think of anything!

And 3 Wheatens running around...oh dear goodness! Its bad enough here with one tearing down the stairs!!!!!!!!

Yeah ours woo to say hello to you! Dougal always says hello in the morning and when i come back after being out. We only have two wheatens atm, we have a lakeland terrier as well. And yes they ALL run round and round lol Actually the whetens have taught Norman the lakie how to woo as well, other lakie owners cant believe it cause its not really a breed thing lol Norman sounds more like a dying donkey tho!

Ach poor thing. A Lakeland shall never be a wheaten, but at least he's trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzawa
    Ach poor thing. A Lakeland shall never be a wheaten, but at least he's trying!
    Lol yeah bless him, he hasnt quite got it right yet. Aww wheatens are deffiantly the best tho! I would always have a wheatie

And me! We had Yorkies when I was wee but they were just yappy wee dogs that were too big for their boots. One of them tried to sink its teeth into a Rottie! Definitely cook it or kick it dogs!

Yes I think i'll be sticking to Wheatens from now on, although I do quite fancy a Cairn Terrier - I have allergies so I have to get one of the super dogs with a magical coat that stops me sneezing! See Wheatens are magical!

I just had the boys playing in the bathroom lol
    I had them in the bath.
    They were obsessed with the taps.
    I'd turn them on a little so the water ran slowly and they'd run away from it to the other end of the bath. Then when I turned the water off, they'd chase it back down :p

Kyle

Ben [Obviously since hes albino, his eyes are actually bright red. The phone camera doesnt do them justice at all. Loses a lot of detail]

Kyle

George
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :