Thread: The Pet Thread

miss tigger,
    he passed away in October aged 19.
    he had breathing difficulties, and the vets found a large mass in his stomach, and he had a heart murmur.
    known that little cat since I was a kid and had 19 good years with him, we got his ashes and are burying them with my nan. she was devoted to him and he was like a lost sheep when she died, he always used to run across the road and sit with me while I waited for a bus. even in the rain, hed be by my feet.

taking him to the vet was the hardest decision ive made, but seeing him deterioriate so much and become skin and bone after he starved himself was devasting. a few days before he went missing, I found him and saw him slumped over. that sight was heartbreaking, he was breathing but fast sharp intakes, too weak to walk.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Theo has mites. Easily treats but it's still another thing to add to the list.

Starting to think we're just not meant to have bunnies.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    miss tigger,
    he passed away in October aged 19.
    he had breathing difficulties, and the vets found a large mass in his stomach, and he had a heart murmur.
    known that little cat since I was a kid and had 19 good years with him, we got his ashes and are burying them with my nan. she was devoted to him and he was like a lost sheep when she died, he always used to run across the road and sit with me while I waited for a bus. even in the rain, hed be by my feet.

taking him to the vet was the hardest decision ive made, but seeing him deterioriate so much and become skin and bone after he starved himself was devasting. a few days before he went missing, I found him and saw him slumped over. that sight was heartbreaking, he was breathing but fast sharp intakes, too weak to walk.
    So sorry that you lost your buddy. It sounds like he had an incredible life but it probably doesn't make it any easier. It's nice to hear you had such good times with him while he was with you.
    Current:
    - Ear lobes x2 (right) and x1 (left)
    - Tunnel (left lobe) 10mm
    - Navel
    - Helix (right)
    - A half-rejected industrial (left)
    - Tragus (left)
    - Nostril (right)
    - Conch (right)
    - Nipple (left)

Pending:
    - Rooks (both), in the distant future

Retired:
    - Septum
    - Lip (left)
    - Nipple (right)

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I've no idea, all I know is I'm always sad about not being able to have fresh flowers LOL!
    Me too! Having flowers makes me feel happy. I think I might just buy some, pretty much all the botanical posts I can find about it say it's non toxic and I can always get rid if the cats seem intent on chewing it or anything

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    Theo has mites. Easily treats but it's still another thing to add to the list.

Starting to think we're just not meant to have bunnies.
    Aw Sam you're totally meant to have bunnies, you're an amazing bunny mamma. Maybe that's why the ones that need a little extra help find their way to you, because they can sense you'll help rather than giving up.

Sorry to hear about Tigger Gina *squishes*
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

his ashes are still in the hallway, toby and gizmo seemed lost when we came home without him :( they also lost their brother

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Haven't had much to post in here since my dog passed away, but a few months ago a stray/feral cat decided to add our garden to his stomping ground. At that time he was a bag of bones, with sore looking eyes and ears. I took pity on the creature and began leaving food out for him. He hissed and wouldn't come near anyone, let alone be touched.

Now he's a fat affectionate cat blob. Earning an animal's trust is very rewarding.

Last edited by lauren1987; 11-29-2015 at 09:29 PM.

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Aww he looks so comfy ^_^
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

My kitty is very sick. Vet thinks it is Feline Infectious Anemia from hemobartonellis (sp?). Blood panels will be back tomorrow morning
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Update on Mischief kitty! Bloodwork was totally normal. If anything it's better than normal. Fever broke too. She's still not super interested in eating, and vet is going start an E-tube if she hasn't eaten by tomorrow
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Theo finally has medication! Jeeez, bloody took long enough!

Now whether it actually works or not is another thing.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook