Thread: The Pet Thread

@motherfreaky Thank you for sharing your cat.

Y'all don't even know she's crazy... Jumps on the stove and steals food out of the frying pan crazy
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

I just love his little face <3
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

So cuuuuuuuuuuute!! I hope it all goes well <3
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm a reptile person myself, have raised an Ambanja Panther chameleon, a Carpet chameleon, a Veiled chameleon, and a Senegal chameleon. Can't post pics since I'm new.

Please post pics of your chams when you can!

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

One day, just maybe, we're going to have a rabbit that doesn't need to see a vet apart from vacc appointments!

Theo's in for blood tests today, no idea what they're going to show =/
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

@Zombiequeefs I have a yemen chameleon

My beautiful girl Jessica went to rainbow bridge a couple of days ago :'( at 17 years old, she had a wonderful, long, happy life, but it still hurts </3 I got her when i was 8 years old, i'm 24 now. Bless her heart :( R.I.P Jess, my beautiful old lady <3
    Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

Aww bless you Emz xxx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

My sister has already got a dog but she hadn't ruled out getting a companion for him. Anyway, just over a week ago, this little pup wandered into her office at work and she fell in love. She thought to herself.."this is my next dog". She does work in a rough town and apparently a guy who lives nearby has dogs that should all be given new homes so she wondered if the little dog was one of his but she couldn't go to ask, as she is unsure what he is like. She wanted to take him home with her but she did worry that the puppy could belong to a child and they'd miss him.

So, on her way home, she took him to a kennels near to us and told them if he wasn't claimed, that she'd like to take him home. So, she's waited all week and at the expense of 150, she brought him home today. He is gorgeous. He looks like a terrier cross, is about 5 months old and is very friendly. When she got to the kennels, the guy who she initially saw last week was there. Apparently a few days after being there..the 'owner' rang up to see if they had the dog. They told him yes but it would cost him at least 50 because of the boarding/feeding, etc, and what was the reply he got??!!

"Well f**king keep it then".

I keep getting teary after meeting this beautiful little man and if I described what I'd do to scummy animal owners like this, I'd be arrested Why oh WHY are low life vermin allowed to keep animals. It will probably go out and get another dog to replace him..scumbag!! The one huge consolation is that this little man is going to have a lovely life. He'll be loved and spoiled and we're all pleased for him and my sister. I wish that more was done against animal cruelty all over the world. I loathe people that hurt animals or don't care. I'll have to get a picture of him to share with you..he's a little beauty
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Retired......3rd piercings on right and left lobe.
    Rejected......navel piercing
    Now the proud owner of both a left and right tragus piercing.
    Left conch.
    Looking forward to some more Neometal and Industrial Strength earrings.