Thread: The Pet Thread

Aww how cute is she, our Minnie and Sookie love that upside pose, especially Minnie our oldest and biggest. Is she a Shih Tzu or similar breed? I love her eyes. Our Harley's eyes are huge brown orbs, one of my favourite features of him. You know when he's happy or mad, they give him away.

She's 3/4 Japanese Chin and 1/4 Maltese ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

She's beautiful, I'd happily add her to our little gang

Thanks! She is 1 today too

Took her to see her sister and my sister had made them doggy cupcakes
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Aww, she just looks like a puppy. Our Harley would be well pleased to have another cute female in his harem

My brother's dog was 2 on Tuesday. He bought two birthday cakes..of course they weren't for dogs but we enjoyed them lol. Here's a pic of him that my sister took when he was lied upside down smiling. He looks evil here but he's as soft as putty. She caught him just right though

Haha!! He looks hilarious there!

^^^ Lol! I love the smiley dog!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I guess we're gonna be on the lookout for bunny no. 5 soon. I really don't know how many more times I can do this!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by MxSherwood89 View Post
    I guess we're gonna be on the lookout for bunny no. 5 soon. I really don't know how many more times I can do this!
    Big hugs hun, it can't be easy for you xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Big hugs hun, it can't be easy for you xxx
    It's all for Mylo <3 She's had 3 partners in 3 years though, the bad luck we've had is a bit ridiculous!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.