Thread: The Pet Thread

Squeeee that collar!! :O that would nearly fit Dylan!

Speaking of the goblin, I love him <3 and he's taken a liking to my dad haha

Emzii

current:
    lobes x 2 each (1 x 4mm)
    tongue
    Navel
    Outer Conch
    Septum

retired:
    scaffold
    8mm lobe
    sternum md
    left labret
    navel
    stomach surface x2
    Nostril x2
    right labret

tattoos:
    several! ask me..

I have two African pygmy hedgehogs named Harriet and Florence :-)
    Lyssie, 27!

Piercings: medusa, tongue, navel, VCH, scaffold, lobes, nipples, s-wrist, s-nape, dermal x2...

Tattoos: small heart (R wrist), decent sized dream catcher (R arm) - next tattoo, semicolon butterfly (L wrist)...

Xx "The only disability in life is a bad attitude" xX

Hazel, I'm glad to see you say that, I agree with you 100% on "dressing up" dogs/pets, not that mine would let me if i wanted to. Getting a harness on him is hard enough sometimes.

Emzi, Dylan is a gorgeous hunk, but you already know that.

As for my little man, he has started to drink a lot of water, and pee indoors (active peeing, not incontinence) so I took him to the vet, fearing it was maybe kidney disease or even the start of kidney failure :(

Turns out, he has an enlarged prostate due to old age (16) and being intact, poor guy has the urge to pee constantly. Also has a benign tumour on his belly, but it is not a concern for me or the vet as they don't tend to grow in dogs as old as him. Other than that, all is good, still a strong old boy.

Course of action was to give him testosterone reducing hormones (basically chemical castration as he is too old for unnecessary surgery/neutering) and go back in a month to see if it has helped reduce the prostate. Thank god it isn't cancerous. Compared to what I thought this was, it is good news.

Last edited by lauren1987; 10-08-2014 at 09:29 PM.

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

ah Emzi Dylan is lush even if he is a grumpy sod haha!

Lauren I'm so pleased it's nothing too serious, he's gorgeous and I'm glad you agree with the dressing up thing. It makes me sad to think of people shoving their animals into these outfits, I know Izzy would hate it and it would be a fight, even if it wasn't I still wouldn't do it :/
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I think my dad tried to put a santa hat on Kip many years ago, it lasted about 2 seconds before he shook it off and that was that

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Haha I can't say I blame Kip! If someone shoved a hat on my head I'd likely take it off too
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I quite like some of the cute-but-practical doggie coats you can get only if they're necessary and the dog is happy to wear them though! We have a reindeer "hat" for the cats which the big two don't like (so don't get it put on) but little man will wear it happily for a while, they also have a jingly cat Christmas collar which tiny loves but also tries to eat so we don't let him wear it without supervision cause the "bits" come off fairly easily and we don't want him(or the other two!) choking!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Yeah I don't mind functional jackets etc, the whippets I fostered had lovely matching jackets, leads and martingale collars but I wouldn't put anything on a dog that clearly doesn't need it. Quick hat on/photo op type things aren't too bad but I dislike fully dressed up animals "because it looks cute" - saddens me greatly.

Cant believe how much Little B looks like a big cat now, shes completely lost her kitten face!

Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Aww such a pretty kitty! <3
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.