Thread: The Pet Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8EF...=nemiislovexo2 I imagine this to be you :P

but seriously, SHES SO CUTE OMG ^.^

Mahaha yes! Definitely! :P x
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Moar pics! Tia is really chilled around her today, Tera mainly growls/hisses if she gets too close or plays with her tail but they're all calm with one another which is nice

Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh H stop it I'm literally like O_O at the screen, sooo cuuuute I love puppies! That nose!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Hehe, I know right, she's just insanely cute lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I have to go pick up my dog's ashes today :( I came home from work 6 ish weeks ago to find her body still warm on the verandah, one of the worst feelings ever :'(
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

Look at that face...

She keeps throwing up so we're taking her to the vet tomorrow afternoon to hopefully find out what's up... I've emailed the people I have pet insurance through to let them know that I need to change my email address as the one I registered with was hacked and I can no longer access it and I don't know my policy number. They haven't replied. Helpful :/
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Gah I can't upload the pics of my wee kingsnake an my kitties! x
    Current:
    3x Lobes
    R conch, L Daith, Rook, helix
    R and L Nostril, Septum, tongue, teardrop dermal, vertical Labret
    Sternum skin divers x2

Retired:
    Labret
    Sternum surface bar
    L Industrial
    R Nipple

Wanting:
    R Rook, L conch, Philtrum

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Look at that face...

She keeps throwing up so we're taking her to the vet tomorrow afternoon to hopefully find out what's up... I've emailed the people I have pet insurance through to let them know that I need to change my email address as the one I registered with was hacked and I can no longer access it and I don't know my policy number. They haven't replied. Helpful :/
    Freya has been quite sicky too :( hope piggles gets on at the vets ok! If Freya's sick again in the next week or so we'll probably take her along to the vets too.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
    I have to go pick up my dog's ashes today :( I came home from work 6 ish weeks ago to find her body still warm on the verandah, one of the worst feelings ever :'(
    I'm so sorry for your loss, that must have been heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Look at that face...

Hope she's better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Pythonmuffin View Post
    Gah I can't upload the pics of my wee kingsnake an my kitties! x
    What problem are you having? You just need to upload to a hosting site, right click>copy image>right click in post>paste and you're done.

Izzy can now get upstairs!! But can't get down lol! She's going in for her second set of vaccines on Thursday and if she's over 1kg she can have her flea/worm treatment too.

Also got some stuff for her:

Tiny engraved tag:

Collar and lead:

And here's the size of the collar lol:

And a carry bag:

Have been asked a few times if I'll be dressing her up, I won't. I don't agree with it tbh, I don't like seeing anything other than necessary coats/jackets on cats and dogs that require them or an occasional thing like a photoshoot or something like a scarf type thing on a collar but no, I'm not "dressing up" my dog, she's a living creature with no need for clothes or hair accessories etc, she's not a toy.
    Last edited by Boo; 10-07-2014 at 10:49 PM.