Thread: The Pet Thread

Lily cat has devised a new and effective method of waking us up in the mornings.

Instead of climbing all over us, licking hands and tail-brushing faces .... she stands on the floor at the end of the bed, reaches under the quilt and dabs our toes. She's bloody good at it too, the little cow!

Jasmine still just waits downstairs and loudly demands food when we appear.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Tiny cat is a horror for toe catching, really sore too!
    We cocoon the duvet under our feet so its wrapped round them to stave off attacks, toasty but effective
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Chebb's having a clever day, which is slightly unfortunate because i'm stuck inside essay writing and waiting for an Amazon delivery. Set him up with this toy, which normally takes him ages cos I add the bones on, which makes it harder. Normally he just tips it to try and get the treats out. I had to show him once today, but he finished it in about 10 minutes. Definitely going to look out for some more of this range, but im glad he's using and enjoying it finally, he used to have no interest, even with food in he'd eventually get bored and leave it.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Pingu was so playful when we first got her and over the last month or so she hasn't been as playful, just sleeping in the window loads and occasionally playing with her toys. Anyway, the past few days she's gone back to her playful kitten self!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

We have one ear sticking up now!!
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

^ Too adorable!!

Tooo cute Faye!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Ahh thanks, guys!! Mollie is adorable but a nightmare right now - into everything...She sneaked a pair of scissors from me last night, was chewing on the open blade and then ran around the garden with them in her mouth..I was mortified!!
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

^ omg! Squeeee! So cute :3 how old is she?

I miss my Gimli's puppy antics, my personal favourites were him satisfying his obsession by chewing my dad's shoe trees... While they were in my dad's 100 pair of shoes and him pulling our 5ft Christmas tree down, I consider that a feat for a 4 month old yorkie!
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Haa!! Love it...My first dog was a yorkie x chiuaua - lived until he was 19...was born with 2 sets of teeth and hated children!! He was a tiny adorable nightmare. Mollie is ten weeks nearly..she's SO clever - which also makes her SO naughty!!
    ~ I'm Faye ~