Thread: The Pet Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    Oscar is 2.7kg at 5 months haha his sister Annie is 1.7kg
    Who are Oscar and Annie? Thought you had Mylo and . . . Pixie?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Who are Oscar and Annie? Thought you had Mylo and . . . Pixie?
    Oscar and Annie are my mum's. She can't have them where she's currently staying just now cause there's someone in the house with an allergy so they're here.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

My Saff's about 3.2kg and she'll be 4 this summer. But she's teeny (and currently hiding under a blanket).
    *EV*

Piercings
    Right lobe x 3
    Left lobe x 3
    Right helix 2mm x 2
    Right tragus
    Right rook
    Left conch

Left forward helix
    Microdermal behind right ear
    Right Transverse Lobe

Septum - first facial piercing!

Ink
    Left wrist treble clef
    Right ankle paw prints

Left full thigh piece

Wants!
    Full back piece (drawn, waiting to reach goal weight)
    Eyes, right forearm
    Anti tragus
    Helix spiral
    Daith

Had a total 'I've forgotten someone's pets' moment'! lol.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
    Really excited...we have made enquires for a new puppy..a Jack Russel x Westie..adorable!!
    Ouch, good luck with that. Teach it that it's bottom of the pack structure as soon as it arrives!

I have to admit I'm prejudiced against Westies (I hate 99% of them) because of the dozens upon dozens I've met, only one was friendly and didn't yap at the slightest little excuse. Several were downright vicious, one I swear had a personality disorder it was so so evil.
    Horrible little feckers.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Haha no, they're just not mentioned much cause it'd be constant "the kittens have wrecked ___ again"

Here they are:
    Annie

Oscar
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Ouch, good luck with that. Teach it that it's bottom of the pack structure as soon as it arrives!

I have to admit I'm prejudiced against Westies (I hate 99% of them) because of the dozens upon dozens I've met, only one was friendly and didn't yap at the slightest little excuse. Several were downright vicious, one I swear had a personality disorder it was so so evil.
    Horrible little feckers.
    that's most people's reaction to Jacks as well. I love my guy but he is tenacious, despite being 15 years old (been with us from 8weeks). A jack russell cross DEFINITELY needs training and leadership.
    Wonderful dogs though, and I hope to always have one in my life. They steal your heart

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post

Horrible little feckers.
    I can identify with that! We've had a few Westies in work, not one has been well behaved... Then again, the same can be said for Bichons!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

I get ya, but at the same time I've seen many other dogs including labs, staffs, collies, spaniels etc behaving terribly - especially on the lead. It irks me so bad to see a young pup yanking on the lead, pulling really bad and the owners do nothing to correct it. That dog is gonna grow up to do the same thing only moreso - then they just yank them back on the lead hard.
    It's good training any pup needs, we are ready for that and wanted a tough little terrier to fit in our big and active family. I believe each breed has it's own positives and negatives and it's up to us as responsible owners to embrace them through good training.
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

Quote Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
    I get ya, but at the same time I've seen many other dogs including labs, staffs, collies, spaniels etc behaving terribly - especially on the lead. It irks me so bad to see a young pup yanking on the lead, pulling really bad and the owners do nothing to correct it. That dog is gonna grow up to do the same thing only moreso - then they just yank them back on the lead hard.
    It's good training any pup needs, we are ready for that and wanted a tough little terrier to fit in our big and active family. I believe each breed has it's own positives and negatives and it's up to us as responsible owners to embrace them through good training.
    Yes

I wish more people realised this.

... now that we've got a storage heater in the living room, the cats have stopped sleeping in our bedroom at night :P which makes me a little bit sad
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue