Thread: The Pet Thread

It's Mylo Bunny's 1st birthday! (Well, a good guesstimate anyway!)

She was so tiny (8 weeks)!!!

Now she's not so tiny but still just as floofy!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

that is an awesome bunny
    Piercings (some retired) - Septum, nose, double eyebrow, left tragus, left nipple, lip, rook, left lobe and multiple cartalidge.
    - Tattoo of a fantasy style sword on my calf
    - Raven perched on pocket watch tattoo on my right arm
    - Evil skeletal jester on the other calf
    Here's to love, the sickness
    The great martyr of the soul
    Here's to life, the vice
    The great herald of misery

Are Freya and Loki from the same litter Katie?
    We had 2 we got at the same time from the same litter and they loved each. Sat together, followed each other round and everything. Then we got another one who never really got on with them as well and now one of the 2 from the same litter the two we have left hate each other.They are much happier when they are alone.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Happy birthday, Mylo!!
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

I did wonder if we should have got 2 kittens but seeing as there is pretty much someone at home 24/7 to entertain her if needed then I reckon it's not too bad, may get another one at some point though. Just have to look into how to integrate another.

Happy birthday Mylo floof monster!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Scarred_pierced

Oberon is so much more active since I changed his bulb for a red one. He has also started responding to my voice, makes me such a happy reptile mama!! I know he basically associates my voice with food but I like seeing him react to me. He's getting a right belly on him as well! So different to the poor little thing I rescued.

Happy birthday mylo!

Hazel, I have 3 cats and they are all brothers but 1 of them is from the previous litter. We decided to get someone for him to play with as sometimes he looked a bit lonely. But we ended up with 2 more!
    For the first few weeks we kept the new cats in another room before gradually introducing the older cat to them. We started by picking him up and showing him the kittens from a distance then a bit closer till he was very close then did it when he was on the floor but being held. For weeks we kept hold of the older cat just in case but in around a month or so they were playing for a few hours a day. Made sure we gave the older cat a lot of cuddles so he didn't feel left out.
    Now, he loves them and they love him. Despite him only being 6 months older he really think he's their daddy washes them and always watching them. They all cuddle together and play together, rarely any bother!
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

We've never kept cats apart. Given them their own space, sure, but never kept them apart and it's taken no more than 2 or 3 days for them to be cuddling up with each other. I've grown up with cats and had lots of new ones join the brood and never had an issue... as long as there are plenty of places cat #1 can get away from cat #2 and vice versa, we were a-ok with every one of them.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I just love reading about people's pet stories! I wish I could get a bunny or a cat (or both!) but I'll have to wait until I've finished with my studies since I don't really have extra money to spare and many landlords don't approve of pets. But I'm sure it'll be worth the wait
    Current piercings:
    Both lobes x 3
    Rook
    Navel

Helix

Smiley

"I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental
    - like on a breeze,but I, I think maybe it's both.
    Maybe both is happening at the same time." -Forrest Gump-

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Are Freya and Loki from the same litter Katie?
    We had 2 we got at the same time from the same litter and they loved each. Sat together, followed each other round and everything. Then we got another one who never really got on with them as well and now one of the 2 from the same litter the two we have left hate each other.They are much happier when they are alone.
    Freya & Loki are but little man is a stray and within a week they were all settled, they all love each other now though and cuddle up, wash each other, play well etc
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!