Thread: The Pet Thread

lol mine have a run for when its warm the current one is really small because they broke the last two

Naughty ferrets! Mine have the dog cage but the dogs like to run around the outside of it and torment them so they usually get their noses bitten by the ferrets
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

MP&A is on Stockport Rd opposite the Apollo and sells parrots, fishies, lizards, snakes, spiders, chinchillas, sometimes kittens :o And of course crickets, waxworm, mealworm etc. :P

I have an Orange Winged Amazon and he is 5 in October ^__^ He's called Buzz:

This one wasn't long after he had a shower which is why he looks a bit messy :]

Bright red with brilliance just like the blood that came shooting out of your eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Fairygirl1006 View Post
    Naughty ferrets! Mine have the dog cage but the dogs like to run around the outside of it and torment them so they usually get their noses bitten by the ferrets
    mine never play with any toys i buy them (except the cheap balls from tesco that fall apart) they are much more intrested int things like my phone or keys

oh cute parrot Rx-queen, birds really hate me

Quote Originally Posted by RX_Queen View Post
    MP&A is on Stockport Rd opposite the Apollo and sells parrots, fishies, lizards, snakes, spiders, chinchillas, sometimes kittens :o And of course crickets, waxworm, mealworm etc. :P

I have an Orange Winged Amazon and he is 5 in October ^__^ He's called Buzz:

This one wasn't long after he had a shower which is why he looks a bit messy :]

sexy
    i want a senegal parrot
    Septum @ 4mm
    A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?

He's a boy you know, Brammy :P
    Bright red with brilliance just like the blood that came shooting out of your eyes

aww i love ferrets id like one when i get married to jamie
    beware... ceramicists and potters are the ninjas of the art world!

Quote Originally Posted by RX_Queen View Post
    He's a boy you know, Brammy :P
    ohhh
    i know

..now
    Septum @ 4mm
    A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?

Oh that reminds me,petsathome near me dont sell ferrets or have loads of infomation about them but they say they will always bite and if they do they wont let off you have to pull bits of there fur out!
    Thats the most biggest bunch of bull iv ever been told. With regular handlin as with everything it will tame and get used to you wich makes nips and bites very rare and the info they gave me i find cruel! i would never dream about doin that to any animal :(
    Piercings//Tongue,Labret. Tattooz//Scorpion.

Quote Originally Posted by eroinside View Post
    aww i love ferrets id like one when i get married to jamie
    ha you wouldn't say that if you saw what ike just did to my bedroom, i need to by locks fro my wardorbes and cupboards now