Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a random question

Default Just a random question

I'm no piercer but I do like to educate myself. Although I'm stuck on this. A certain person I know has said they have had a helix piercing. Tongue piercing and lip piercing all done together. Same place same time.

Now I know you can have 3 piercings healing but would a piercer not tell them to get all 3 done in one sitting. I know how much a bother it is having a tongue piercing so god knows how to cope with having the others done especially 2x oral ones with the swelling.

I want to know if this can be done or if the person is a big fat liar. They have only ever had one piercing a few months ago. Brave or stupid..
    honestly my piercer would probably reccomend I'd get less in one sitting I feel that's too much in one go
    Blondie piercings
    6x lobes, 18mm stretch. Tongue. Side lip. Surface wrist. 4x hip dermal anchors. Inverse navel.
    Retired. Nostril 2x. Central lower lip.

Have you noticed when your told your not suited to a piercing it makes you want it even more!!??

dpack_1

Its perfectly fine.

Also, tongue piercings, if cared for properly in the first 48 hours, are one of the easiest piercings to heal.

Ah ok. I figured being only 16 they wouldn't do them
    Blondie piercings
    6x lobes, 18mm stretch. Tongue. Side lip. Surface wrist. 4x hip dermal anchors. Inverse navel.

Have you noticed when your told your not suited to a piercing it makes you want it even more!!??

Update of how stupid this person is. Went an got another one. A surface with what can be described as a straight barbell. Ones been infected and have been now taken to hospital. When will idiots learn. I did say something would go wrong.. But people never listen
    Blondie piercings

To answer your question - venoms are two oral piercings done in one sitting.
    I personally have had my ears pierced 4 times in one sitting (both lobes plus double helix) and in general I think it's fairly common for people to get more than one piercing in one sitting - especially if they have a long journey to their piercer.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

It was one lip and a tongue. Lost the first lip piercing a month ago so went and had it redone
    Blondie piercings

3 is fine, I had a triple helix done a few months ago and no problems.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I've had three piercings done in a single sitting . . by Darren. No problems. I've had more than that done in a single sitting also, but that's definitely not recommended (with the exception of play piercings).
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I've had a word with my piercer who he went to see. Apparently his lip was oozing green and she had to remove his ear piercing as it was infected. He is also epileptic if that helps
    Blondie piercings

This surface is the one he's had done today which is 3 days after the last 3 being done.

Blondie piercings

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast