Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Books of 2013

12.The Stonehenge Legacy by Sam Christer.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

13. Confessions of a London call girl by Clare Gee.
    Finished this finally (its one I started last year and left at Jordan's!) Not bad, but nothing earth-shattering!
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

#4 Tenth of December by George Saunders

Finished another one last night

9: Bloody Bones.

More vampires and stuff plus some fey and magic and a monster. Hints of potential raunchiness are starting to creep in :P
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

14. Red-headed stepchild by Jaye Wells.
    Borrowed this off Jordan and really enjoyed it! More explicitly fantasy than I normally read, but really good. Gonna read the next one too.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

15. Girl with a one track mind by Abby Lee.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

1. The Hunger Games

Can't believe how long it's taken me to finally get time to read a book!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

The 3rd book I'm on is taking me ages to get through. I just can't get into it. I got 2 delivered last week and my gran gave me 5 to take to the charity shop which have all ended up at my house instead of the charity shop so I think I might just give up on it!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

10: Killing Dance
    11: Burnt Offerings

The sex has started :P haha
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    The 3rd book I'm on is taking me ages to get through. I just can't get into it. I got 2 delivered last week and my gran gave me 5 to take to the charity shop which have all ended up at my house instead of the charity shop so I think I might just give up on it!
    What book is it? It sounds a bit dismissive, but by now I know within the first page (first paragraph really) if i'm gonna read the whole book. You can only force reading one for so long, after a while you'll just hate the idea of picking it or anything else up!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook