Thread: No hope for what I want?

Default No hope for what I want?

I know I'd wrote about wanting a scaffold piercing but I was told my ear was shaped wrong. Bit sticks out so would annoy the bar but the piercer did say and I quote "we could angle it different but might look odd"
    I'm just asking for you opinion if it's possible to get it. Angled or whatever.. If not is there any piercings that I'm suited to as in what would work as I know everyone's ear shape is different and some piercings may not be possible to do.

Also the red dot on my third hole.. I got some earrings for Xmas. Obviously didnt agree with me so been removed

linky to pic hope it works
    http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...476_n.jpg?dl=1
    Blondie piercings
    6x lobes, 18mm stretch. Tongue. Side lip. Surface wrist. 4x hip dermal anchors. Inverse navel.
    Retired. Nostril 2x. Central lower lip.

Have you noticed when your told your not suited to a piercing it makes you want it even more!!??

It's best to be assessed in person by a piercer for anatomy dependant piercings.

If you really really want an industrial, and there's a possible placement where you could get it, then (if you like the placement) go for it. Have your piercer mark up where it could be done and hold a bar across it while you look at it in the mirror.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Thanks I might go back and see what they can do. Even at a different angle if I had to. Might look different to everyone else's but I like to be different my ear is just so naked without anything but lobes
    Blondie piercings
    6x lobes, 18mm stretch. Tongue. Side lip. Surface wrist. 4x hip dermal anchors. Inverse navel.

Have you noticed when your told your not suited to a piercing it makes you want it even more!!??

From that angle I cant see an issue with a scaffold? It is difficult without actually seeing your ear though.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

The part where the bar would lay sticks out slightly. Only way I can see it working is probably straight rather than angled down
    Blondie piercings

Yeah it looks like the upper snug part of your ear sticks out so it would have to go horizontally along the top of your ear and not at an angle.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ah I see what you are saying, didnt even look there, i was just looking at the rim around the ear lol. Yes if that part of the ear would put pressure on the jewellery that would be very uncomfy and not heal. The top part as said may look cool though.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike