Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will a nose piercing leave a scar after it closes up?

I took mine out, and now have it done again, i wanted it pierced in the same place but couldn't find where it originally was pierced!
    Alison.

Current:
    * 10 Tattoos
    * 3 lobes each side
    * Left Tragus (31/12/12)
    * 2 MD's (04/06/12)
    * VCH (02/07/12)
    * Right Nostril (2012)

Retired:
    * Tongue (2001) & (2014)
    * Cartilage (1997)
    * Navel (1998)
    * Nostril (2003)
    * R & L Nipples (2002)
    * VCH (2000)
    * Monroe (2014)

Wanted:

* Navel (if suitable)
    * More Tattoos
    * Left Daith / Rook

Quote Originally Posted by Moonface View Post
    And then theres me, who was pierced with a needle, took it out a month later, and re-pierced in a slightly different spot -- and even 4 months after taking a piercing out that I only had for one month, I can still see the scar where it was.

Everyones body is different... Where someone might scar, you may not, and vice versa etc
    Yeah that I had my lip pierced and can still see the hole/fit something in it even after not wearing jewellery for years.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

My nose piercing has just left a very very tiny little indent. Not noticeable at all.

The most scarring i've ever seen on a nostril piercing would be a small indent or slight discolouration. Nothing major. Some don't scar at all.
    Piercings I currently have (14x)
    Left nostril
    Septum
    3x each lobe
    Industrial (right ear)
    Tragus (right ear)
    Rook (left ear)
    Conch (left ear)
    Tongue Web Frenulum
    Nipple (left)

I had my nose pierced almost 5 years ago, and just last year it closed up because I ended up losing the jewelry. The hole itself is closed, however you can still see the hole on my nose and spot where it was pierced exactly. It was done by a gun (stupid, I know) and my nose is really thick. So maybe that's the reason?

I've never seen a huge scar from one, but there can be a small indent

I had my nose pierced for a while...I put in a hoop, and it started causing problems. The piercing got really bad...infected and bloody and there was a huge bump when I took the jewelry out. I thought it'd scar for sure, ha...after a month though it was completely gone. Can't notice anything, except that maybe there's a tiny darker spot, but that's only if you're looking reeeally closely. I'm sure it's different for everyone, but everyone I know that has let them close up, you can't tell really

keeponsingin

My best friend got her nose pierced, and had problems with it from the start (her body doesn't react well to piercings)...everything happened to it...it got super swollen, it fell out, it got infected, and she finally just removed it. If I didn't know that she had ever had it pierced, I would have no idea. You can't see any evidence of it at all, and I would never be able to tell you where it was pierced.

I got my nostril pierced with a gun and took it out about 10 months afterwards. There's no sign that it was ever there
    My Piercings! - Snakebites, Septum, Right Tragus, 4X Lobes, Left Helix, Navel
    Want - Maybe one nipple and Angebites
    Retired - Right Nostril
    Tattoos! - Hello Kitty Bows on the back of each calve, Hello Kitty face on stomach, Tokidoki Unicorno below collarbone <3
    Want - Large cupcake on thigh & stars behind ear

I'm sure the indent will be extremely tiny, and maybe a little darker than the rest of your nose. Other than that, you should be perfectly fine. Don't worry about a huge indent in your nose.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast