Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ian Watkins Charged with Child Sex Offences

Default Ian Watkins Charged with Child Sex Offences

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20779665

Seems his been found with numerous indecent images of children on his computer, as well as being charged with conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a girl under 13.
    Although he hasn't been found guilty yet, I'm sure there must be quite a lot of evidence to deem charging him.

Pretty shitty for the rest of the band, I used to love these guys when I was younger, even met them a few times at signings :(
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Yeah I just saw someone mention this on Facebook, rather worrying evidence as you say.

Tbh this is why I'd never ever ever get a band tattoo....nothing against those who do as I know loooooads of people who have and I know it's there to represent their love of a band and music but it would irk me personally.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Tbh this is why I'd never ever ever get a band tattoo....
    Omg I hadn't even thought of that :| Got several friends back where I grew up that have them,.. they must be feeling pretty shitty now too :S
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Omg I hadn't even thought of that :| Got several friends back where I grew up that have them,.. they must be feeling pretty shitty now too :S
    They have LP tattoos?

I don't mean anyone who has any band tattoo would feel bad, just in the cases where bands/performers have been found to have done something horrible it would bother me somewhat but of course most people are understanding enough to know you got the tattoo for the love of music, guess it just comes down to trust!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh my god I used to like them when I was younger, I went to see them in Cardiff when I was like 14. That's messed up.

Even though he's always been a bit of a twat (as in publicly slagging off other musicians etc), I still like the band, have done for a few years. Sucks for the other members that they too will be tarnished with this. Be interesting to see the outcome tbh. Pretty sick though.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

It's coming out that it was to do with a 1 year old baby.

Tbh very rarely do people get arrested wrongly by the police over this stuff. Plus he had shit on his comp. I hope he gets treated nicely like all the other nonces do in prisons

Jesus... Charged with it already. The band is most likely finished no matter what happens now. What possesses people to get into this kind of thing? Especially if they're famous...
    Last edited by PumpkinPie86; 12-21-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Yeah i just read the bit about the baby, disgusting. Also seems to be stuff on fan forums going back to over a year ago where girls are talking about him wanting to infect babies with hiv and stuff, totally shocked.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

F**k sake... I can't even imagine why people get into this. If you're famous it should be enough of a deterrent, and yet people like Pete Townshend have been nabbed for it. It's disgusting :/
    Last edited by Boo; 12-20-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast