Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ian Watkins Charged with Child Sex Offences

Regardless of if you're famous, it doesn't alter your preference towards such things;think of what RC priests have been caught with. Kinda goes back to Gervais's argument on fame :/.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Yeah, of course. I just think that famous people would be more vigilant. Just look at Pete Townshend, one of the most famous guitarists in history and he got arrested for the same kind of thing. Seems like they think they're invincible if they're famous, when really they're more vulnerable.

I just don't see how the band would be totally oblivious to this going on - being on tour you're living on top of each other, combined with I'm sure some overly truthful drug/drink binges I can't think this was never discovered.

Regardless of how close I was to someone, if I thought this kinda stuff was going on I wouldn't think twice about reporting them - some things are just unforgivable.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    I just don't see how the band would be totally oblivious to this going on - being on tour you're living on top of each other, combined with I'm sure some overly truthful drug/drink binges I can't think this was never discovered.

Regardless of how close I was to someone, if I thought this kinda stuff was going on I wouldn't think twice about reporting them - some things are just unforgivable.
    Agree with this mate.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Tbh this is why I'd never ever ever get a band tattoo....nothing against those who do as I know loooooads of people who have and I know it's there to represent their love of a band and music but it would irk me personally.
    I have one and never even though about that! I guess mine's small enough to get covered on the off chance something like that would ever happen!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

i knew him from when he was still in the hardcore..kinda surprised about this...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12