Thread: posible?

Default posible?

I am looking into getting a Robin tattoo. I have been looking for actual tattoo designs but cant find any I like. I have found a photo I like though. I am wondering how possible it would be to have the Robin from this photo as a tattoo. Looking for the actual body of the Robin to be about 5 inches tall. maybe willing to go a bit bigger if needed.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tnBivV5P9FE/SxKhJyTGzDI/AAAAAAAADTU/R3_7TUu8LyA/s1600/robin+2.JPG
    Last edited by rikki1991; 11-29-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    Peircings
    10mm lobes, Right tragus, Navel, sternum microdemal, Septum, both nipples
    Tattoos
    Butterfly on right forearm, hearts and pattern on left wrist, stars with swirl pattern on left hip
    Retired
    sternum microdemals X2 (1 rejected)
    Want
    more tattoos, Possibly VCH
    Been thinking about tongue splitting for a while but still need a lot more thinking before i decide anything

Are you looking for photo-realism in the tattoo? You'll need an amazing artist for that.
    It might be easier to take the photo to an artist to "dial-down" the detail but still make it a good tattoo.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

There are tattoo's like this but they have to take a good tattooist to make a nice realistic bird, it is the same with faces, dogs, anything that is a living thing really (not in all cases) it can be a bit of a challenge but is highly possible if you go to the right place. Where would you like it?