Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Septum Baby <3

I also agree, I really disliked septum's but after seeing them on various forums I soon fell in love! I've had mine for a year now and it has been by far my easiest and painless piercing. For pain I give it a 2/10, I did pull my head back slightly because I was expecting much worse pain but after that I forgot it was there! But because of my bad luck, a week after I got a sinus infection and had a runny nose for a month (not fun when you're trying to keep a septum clean)

I hated them forever aswell!! An annoying person at school got hers done and wouldn't shut up about it just made me hate them more... Now I've got mine done with 14g I couldn't live without it and all my friends are wanting me to go with them while they get it done to!!! Haha strange world isn't it?

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

I don't have a septum, but I used to hate them and now like them as well XD I think it's officially a club!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12