Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nipple piercings at 17?

It is a little out of the way, but at the end of the day I'm willing to travel for a good healthy piercing, and I thought Blue Banana were okay as they pierced my tongue perfectly, but the more I hear about them the more I'm starting to believe I was extremely lucky :/

I have:
    Stretched lobes at 20(ish)mm
    6x 1.6mm lobe piercings
    9x Helix piercings
    2x Conch piercings
    6x Labret piercings
    1x Medusa piercing
    5mm tongue piercing
    2x nostril piercings
    10mm septum piercing
    Bridge piercing
    2x anti-eyebrow piercings
    2x eyebrow piercings
    2x cheek piercings
    Nape piercing
    Navel piercing
    Heart shaped brand on left foot
    4 tattoos (and quite a few stick and pokes)

I want:
    More tattoos!

Retired:
    Tongue web
    Third eye microdermal
    2x nipple piercings
    2x hip surface piercings

Quote Originally Posted by TheRippedJeans View Post
    Can I ask where everyone went for their piercings? I asked in Blue Banana in Bristol and it was a firm no, Bristol or Weymouth would be my first choices as I'm in Weymouth for a week tomorrow (!!!!) and I live in Bristol, however I'm prepared to go a bit out of my way if I have to
    ozone in preston, i also reccomend HTT in manchester too. they are excelent.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

I live in Bristol and I'm thinking about getting my nipples pierced too! I've only just moved here though, so I don't really know about any of the studios here. I've heard that Pierced Up is supposed to be good, and Broad Street Studio in Bath looks good too.
    has: 2x lobes 8mm - septum 4mm - tongue 4mm - conch 5mm - 1 tattoo

had: labret - dahlias - conch - nipples - 2x microdermals

soon: conch punch - nipples - 2x traguses - 2x outer labia - more tattoos

Go for it OP, but make sure you have a reputable piercer. Dont be dumb like I was at 17 and be in a rush to get your piercings. Patience is key, because infections suck. And so do angry parents lol

Where I live, you cam get your nipple pierced under 18 as long as you have parental consent

I've had my nipple pierced for a year and it's never fully healed! But I guess it's just having a bad time, I say go for it. Doubt anything will happen

Hello everyone I got my right nipple pierced yesterday I only ended up getting the right one done partly due to money issues and partly due to the fact I wanted to see how I would cope with one before diving in and getting both done. I have to say I'm glad I only went for one, as it was currently the worst pain I have experienced from a piercing and I'm not sure if I could have held still for the second one once the adrenaline wore off, plus with the soreness I was struggling to lift my right arm so having both would definitely have been a hindrance. Anyway, the studio itself was nice and seemed clean (at first sight), the female piercer who's name I unfortunately didn't catch was really lovely and professional, put me at ease and gave me good advice, and The piercing itself was well done and I am really happy with it. However, I do have two complaints about the studio- 1, the guy at the counter was a bit of a dick really: He sat there with his hood and feet up, came across as really rude and condescending, and was just generally not very pleasant or professional. Complaint no. 2, however, is rather more serious and pertains to the supposed cleanliness of the place- There was a dog in the studio, that came wandering round the corner and up to the piercer as she was giving the the aftercare after the piercing. If I had known it was roaming around I would have gone somewhere else, as I can't see how that's hygienic, but I didn't know until afterwards. I will say, however, that the piercing was to the extent of my knowledge done properly and everything was pre-packaged and opened in front of me, and the piercer washed her hands thoroughly and changed gloves after marking me up. I was happy with the overall experience, but honestly, the dog wandering round the studio was kind of a deal breaker as to me ever going back there.

I have:
    Stretched lobes at 20(ish)mm
    6x 1.6mm lobe piercings
    9x Helix piercings
    2x Conch piercings
    6x Labret piercings
    1x Medusa piercing
    5mm tongue piercing
    2x nostril piercings
    10mm septum piercing
    Bridge piercing
    2x anti-eyebrow piercings
    2x eyebrow piercings
    2x cheek piercings
    Nape piercing
    Navel piercing
    Heart shaped brand on left foot
    4 tattoos (and quite a few stick and pokes)

I want:
    More tattoos!

Retired:
    Tongue web
    Third eye microdermal
    2x nipple piercings
    2x hip surface piercings

Hello everyone I got my right nipple pierced yesterday I only ended up getting the right one done partly due to money issues and partly due to the fact I wanted to see how I would cope with one before diving in and getting both done. I have to say I'm glad I only went for one, as it was currently the worst pain I have experienced from a piercing and I'm not sure if I could have held still for the second one once the adrenaline wore off, plus with the soreness I was struggling to lift my right arm so having both would definitely have been a hindrance. Anyway, the studio itself was nice and seemed clean (at first sight), the female piercer who's name I unfortunately didn't catch was really lovely and professional, put me at ease and gave me good advice, and The piercing itself was well done and I am really happy with it. However, I do have two complaints about the studio- 1, the guy at the counter was a bit of a dick really: He sat there with his hood and feet up, came across as really rude and condescending, and was just generally not very pleasant or professional. Complaint no. 2, however, is rather more serious and pertains to the supposed cleanliness of the place- There was a dog in the studio, that came wandering round the corner and up to the piercer as she was giving the the aftercare after the piercing. If I had known it was roaming around I would have gone somewhere else, as I can't see how that's hygienic, but I didn't know until afterwards. I will say, however, that the piercing was to the extent of my knowledge done properly and everything was pre-packaged and opened in front of me, and the piercer washed her hands thoroughly and changed gloves after marking me up. I was happy with the overall experience, but honestly, the dog wandering round the studio was kind of a deal breaker as to me ever going back there.
    Glad the piercing went well and you're happy with it, personally I'd report them to the local authority regarding the dog, that's pretty shoddy.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Can I ask which studio this was? I live in Bath so Bristol is an obvious choice for me to go for piercings and I'd like to cross it off my list if it's from there! Thanks!
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Could you PM me the name of the studio too please?
    has: 2x lobes 8mm - septum 4mm - tongue 4mm - conch 5mm - 1 tattoo

had: labret - dahlias - conch - nipples - 2x microdermals

soon: conch punch - nipples - 2x traguses - 2x outer labia - more tattoos

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast