Thread: When to get a new pierce

Default When to get a new pierce

Hey guys.
    I'm wondering when I am able to get my next piercing.
    I'm currently healing 3 so I know I cannot get more right now. Can someone please tell me when I can

My dates of being pierced are
    2x dermals on the 11th August.
    How long will it be for them to heal as I've read 1-3 months? I actually thought it was 3 now not too sure
    navel is no where near healed it was only done on the 30 August. Been told 6-9month

Can someone help me out when my dermals will be healed so I can get another set done
    Blondie piercings
    6x lobes, 18mm stretch. Tongue. Side lip. Surface wrist. 4x hip dermal anchors. Inverse navel.
    Retired. Nostril 2x. Central lower lip.

Have you noticed when your told your not suited to a piercing it makes you want it even more!!??

It honestly varies from person to person. Everyone heals at a different rate. Do you think they look/feel healed? You know your own body better than we do. If you think they're healed up completely, I'd suggest going to your piercer and asking them what they think. There really isn't a way for anyone here to tell you just going by length of time alone.

Last week I popped in and asked and she reccomend not doing anything just yet. So lol don't really help.
    I might wait till the end of this month. If I can afford it I'd love it done but if not ill wait longer so they are healed well enough
    to me the dermals look fine feel fine. It's just my navel I know isn't healed with the lymph an crusties still.
    I don't think there's any signs with dermals though.
    Ill give it to end the month and ask again
    Blondie piercings
    6x lobes, 18mm stretch. Tongue. Side lip. Surface wrist. 4x hip dermal anchors. Inverse navel.

Have you noticed when your told your not suited to a piercing it makes you want it even more!!??

Slow down skippy, piercing has been around for 1000's of years it will still be there when you are ready for a new one lol Best thing you can do is concentrate on healing some you have going on at the moment. Get your immune system in tip top form, and when your other piercings feel a bit more healed go for it then. General rule of thumb i suggest is no more than 2 healing at anyone time. Hope this helps.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

I know I know haha I'm impatient lol. It's like a drug since I started getting one or two I want more all the time
    Blondie piercings

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde View Post
    I know I know haha I'm impatient lol. It's like a drug since I started getting one or two I want more all the time
    Tattoos were the same for me when I got my first. I agree that you should try hard to be patient. It might not seem like it, but a piercing is actually a decent amount of trauma for the body to deal with and you have three right now. I'd definitely wait a bit. I think that you will surly be better off.

Definitely be patient. You don't want to risk your general health, or the health of a piercing by having too many healing at once.

I took the advice. I haven't had any
    i am hoping to get another around November time so my dermals should be healed by then
    i will of course check with my piercer beforehand.
    Blondie piercings