Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tragus....twice

Whoa, OWCH. This is why double anything in one sitting scares me! Definitely a good idea to do some sea salt and chamomile soaks.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

Doubles are fine as long as they go well, I've just had a triple helix and it's fine, also had double tragus, double helix, double nips, double outers and so on, no probs with any of em! Corrine I'd actually go see your GP with that hun. x
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh I don't mind things like nipples or outers since they're not right next to each other and don't share the same area (unless it's 2 on the same nipple or 2 on the same labium, of course). Anyway I hope they settle down for you soon!
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

I've got 2 on the same nipple, again they're fine after some slight issues with tissue pinching but settled now, I have a love of double/triple anything I think haha!

Corinne have messaged you on FB.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh wowzah! The top one even looks like the bar might be too small! Could just be the angel of the pic though.
    I'm currently struggling to heal a single tragus (looked like it was better, then I got a cold and boom flaring up again), I can't ecven imagine how uncomfortable 2 must be for you :( Really hope it sorts itself out soon!
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

Ooooft! Hope you went to your GP with that tbh. Try 400mg ibuprofen for the swelling;you can't take it as frequently, but it does help more than lower strengths.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I can't get to a gp until next tues really. But I will keep an eye on it. I'm always a sweller. I'm taking 4 normal ibuprofen and I've got fudicin cream. Bloody piercings....
    I'm Corinne

stabbed
    inked
    and not stopping yet

I'm on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=783178572

Oooh, ouch! The initial pic looks pretty awesome though. I think I have been inspired....maybe, haha.

i've got mine done 3 weeks ago, it's a single one, and till now havent gone through this much swelling! i hope it gets better!

Tragus piercings are super cute and I'm trying to pick up the courage to get it done. All of my piercings have went wrong bar one, but I put that down to a faulty piercer as recently I moved to the city and got my lip done in a great place and have had no troubles. But I am still worried, how sore would you say it was?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast